TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

2017 tesla model X 100D for sale

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by Freddy k, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Freddy k

Freddy k New Member

had my tesla for about three months and now I am looking to sell it! 3000 miles on it with blue exterior and white and carbon interior on black wheels. Asking for 108K

Attached Files:

2. Freddy k

Freddy k New Member

IMG_2695.JPG IMG_2696.JPG IMG_2698.JPG IMG_2699.JPG IMG_2700.JPG IMG_2701.JPG IMG_2702.JPG

Attached Files:

• Like x 1
  3. hevakmai

hevakmai Member

Why are you selling it?

4. Freddy k

Freddy k New Member

Because our building doesn't have a charging station and I need to drive a lot so it doesn't really match my daily life as I imagine it to be.

5. KManS

KManS Member

How many miles are you getting out of a charge? Do you take trade-ins? :) Nice spec, really like that color combo! GLWS!

• Like x 1
  6. MX1028

MX1028 Member

I have a Model X 75D that I would trade you for? :D I would love to get a 100D. Good Luck with the sale!

7. BEEC

BEEC Member

Let me put my 90D up for sale this weekend, if I can sell mine first, then I will buy your because I really need to have that extra 50miles advantage. I confirmed my ordered 2 days before they announce 100D available, then picked up on feb, 6th. I always regret for not to cancel, and reorder 100D. Hope you can wait!

8. Freddy k

Freddy k New Member

Yes i have already sold it! Thanks guys

9. MX1028

MX1028 Member

Mind sharing how much it sold for?

10. zackmilo

zackmilo Matching X+3

Was going to send you this then saw you had seen it. lol

• Funny x 1