Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Tesla Model X 75D 33000 Miles, extended warranty, mint condition

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2017 Tesla Model X 75D (built in November 2017, purchased December 2017)
  • 54,000 Kms (33,500 miles)
  • Multi-coat Pearl White paint ($2000 CAD option)
  • 75kWh battery
  • 385km (240 miles) range
  • Dual motor
  • Falcon-wing doors
  • Pay as you go Supercharging
  • 6-seat white interior with figured dark ash wood trim
  • 22" Tesla Turbine wheels w/Pirelli Scorpion tires (only 15,000 kms on them) ($4000 CAD option)
  • Enhanced Autopilot AND FSD (purchased in March 2019) ($10K CAD option) FSD computer upgrade will happen when ready, Tesla will contact the new owner
  • Smart Air suspension
  • Towing Package
  • Easy step in full height access to 2nd and 3rd-row seating with easy access feature
  • Power folding, auto-dimming and heated side mirrors with dual curb mirror tilt option
  • GPS-enabled HomeLink for automatic opening and closing of garage doors
  • Centre Console with iPhone / Android quick dock
  • Heated front seats
  • Remote opening falcon wing doors, driver and passenger front door and tailgate
  • Active LED Headlights and LED front and rear fog lights
  • Three-position dynamic LED turning lights for nighttime visibility
  • Ambient LED interior lighting
  • Bluetooth Streaming Audio
  • Streaming Internet Radio
  • Tune In Internet Radio for podcasts, sports, news
8-years 160,000Km (100,000 mile) WARRANTY (purchased the extra 4-year 80K, 50K miles extended service agreement at $6600 CAD)
100% accident-free and in perfect interior and exterior condition

EXTRAS:
Brand-new 3D Maxpider floor mats
Full frontal paint protection film (10 year warranty)
Feynlab Ceramic Coating (5-year warranty)
BlackVue 900S 4K dual-channel dashcam
Professionally tinted windows

Not included:
20" Replika R187 carbon-grey wheels with Michelin Alpin L2 winter tires with only 2 seasons on them ($2000 extra)

I am the original owner and this car has been my ultimate dream and I take meticulous care of it with regular washes both inside and out. It has absolutely no damage whatsoever, not a scratch dent or ding in it.
The seats are in perfect condition and have been ceramic coated however the driver's side seat has a tiny bit of wear and tear on the bottom seat bolster which is normal wear and tear and doesn't affect anything.
Windshield was just replaced under warranty so it's brand-new.
The car has been absolutely trouble-free other than some minor adjustments made by Tesla service when it was new. No errors or anything on the car ever. New cabin filter and new wiper blades just installed.

Located in Toronto Canada
Asking $102980 CAD or $79,000 USD (Americans CAN buy and import Canadian Teslas!)

I don't check email all that much so reply here or text 416 918-5170

IMG_9935.MOV.jpg
IMG_9829.jpg
IMG_8028.jpg
IMG_7974.jpg
IMG_7973.jpg
IMG_7766.jpg
IMG_7707.jpg