Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Tesla Model X 75D Uncorked 2600 Miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If I were trying to sell a car to people who have $80k+ in cash to spend on a car, I wouldn't respond the way you are, but you do you.

The "smartass" was talking about the $1k you can get off a new Tesla when using a referral code.
At the time I ordered the car, the $1000 referral discount no longer worked. I actually had to refer myself to get the free supercharging. I've had several Teslas.

I'm guessing it's interesting to him? Why are you combative every time someone asks you a question? Why is everyone a genius or a smartass with you?
No one ever asked a question! Go back and read the posts. I'm here to sell my car. I have no other intention. I also understand that this place is full of piranhas. I've gone through this a few times already. Every time I posted a car for sale, it brought out the worst of everyone.

• Funny
Reactions: Amit519
"What referral? I'm asking for $81K, and I won't stop you from buying a new one if you can afford it. What's missing is perhaps some portion of your brain."

This was your first reply in this thread. The poster, understandably, wanted to know why he would buy your car for $1-$2k less than what he could buy a brand new X with the same specs, or seems to have. I had the same thought so I assumed your car had something that we were missing. You've gone on to calling others names as well.

I wonder why your thread is "bringing out the worst in everyone."

Reactions: copyhacker
"What referral? I'm asking for $81K, and I won't stop you from buying a new one if you can afford it. What's missing is perhaps some portion of your brain."

This was your first reply in this thread. The poster, understandably, wanted to know why he would buy your car for $1-$2k less than what he could buy a brand new X with the same specs, or seems to have. I had the same thought so I assumed your car had something that we were missing. You've gone on to calling others names as well.

I wonder why your thread is "bringing out the worst in everyone."

My car isn't missing anything. It's a brand new car.

This is a barely three month old 2017 Tesla Model X delivered last Nov. It has never been wrecked or repaired, and is still in brand new condition. The car just received a brand new set of 20" wheel rims and tires that have no curb rashes or wears. The 22" Onxy Black Wheels in the pictures will NOT be included. It has the latest Enhanced Autopilot 2.5 software and hardware, and has the "uncorked" powertrain that delivers more than 450hp. This Model X can easily accelerate from 0 to 60 in around 4.8 seconds.

Sticker $90500.00, asking $81888.00 Clear title. No liens. No accident.

Model X 75D "Uncorked"
Ultra White Seats
Enhanced Autopilot 2.5
Red Multi-Coat Paint
White Premium Interior
Alcantara Headliner
Carbon Fiber Décor
Smart Air Suspension
Free Supercharging
Tow Package
20" Silver Wheels
All Weather Floor Mats (Front and Rear)

Is your brain functioning ? You are asking more than what the Tesla dealership would ask for minus the rebates !

Reactions: Bafflerock and AMPd