Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Tesla Model X FSD Black/White SO CAL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling My 17 Model X 75D, this Tesla is in excellent Condition. It Has around 45k Miles. Its Black with White interior. Full Self-Driving is Paid for. It also already has the FSD Computer. Its able to Auto Steer, Navigate on Autopilot - Smart Summon - Green Light Detection/Notification. This is the 6 Passenger Model that also has rear A/C. Sub Zero Weather Package so every seat and steering wheel is heated. Carbon Fiber Decor interior. The windows are tinted with ceramic tint to help the car stay cool and added privacy. Comes with the Premium 22" Black Wheels. I had a shop perform the "blackout treatment" and the red brake calipers. We hardly supercharged it and maintained the charge between 20-80%. Never Been in an accident. Clean Title, Clean CarFax report.Text me at nine four nine, three three five two six five six - 65K OBO
IMG_0480.jpeg
IMG_0489.jpeg
IMG_0509.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0482.jpeg
    IMG_0482.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0483.jpeg
    IMG_0483.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 72
  • IMG_0490.jpeg
    IMG_0490.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 59
  • IMG_0497.jpeg
    IMG_0497.jpeg
    965.2 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_0502.jpeg
    IMG_0502.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 57
  • IMG_0522.jpeg
    IMG_0522.jpeg
    587.2 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_0523.jpeg
    IMG_0523.jpeg
    396 KB · Views: 64
That car is in VA, so you have to add 2,000 for shipping. It does not have the desirable white interior. You also can not see the car in person so who knows what you are buying. I would never spend over 30k for a car that I can not view myself in person. Lots of horrible stories with people waiting for weeks to know they have been waiting for a trashed car. I took extremely well of this car. No Pets, non smoker. Washed weekly, never abused. I also paid over 900 to have all the windows tinted with ceramic tint. You can buy one for that price but its not the same car or same known condition.

Beautiful car.

I know I'm in the minority here... but how easy would it be to remove the chrome delete finishing? I am one of the seemingly few who actually prefers the chrome finishing!

Second, is it an early year 2017 build with the free unlimited supercharging, or later 2017 build with the non-transferrable (even if it has it)?

Beautiful car.

I know I'm in the minority here... but how easy would it be to remove the chrome delete finishing? I am one of the seemingly few who actually prefers the chrome finishing!

Second, is it an early year 2017 build with the free unlimited supercharging, or later 2017 build with the non-transferrable (even if it has it)?

Hi, yes the chrome delete is easily removable. It does not have the free supercharging.