Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 VIN Model X Order and Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We ordered our 60D in August for March delivery. Ours has a G right now....not terribly concerned about the H as we are just happy to get lucky with the 60D.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 83
I ordered a P100D on December 11, and it was confirmed with a "G" VIN on Monday morning of this week. (Delivery scheduled for late February-March.) I was all set to ask them to change it (I'd somehow managed to get a little worked up about it for no real reason), but as of this morning, it had changed over to an H on its own. It does seem like this will sort itself out if people just wait it out.

I ordered a P100D on December 11, and it was confirmed with a "G" VIN on Monday morning of this week. (Delivery scheduled for late February-March.) I was all set to ask them to change it (I'd somehow managed to get a little worked up about it for no real reason), but as of this morning, it had changed over to an H on its own. It does seem like this will sort itself out if people just wait it out.

Same for me. Mine changed this morning as well.

Mine just moved to an H but is still targeted for late December - early January. I wonder if this means it won't make it for Dec. Is it possible to take delivery of an H in December?

Mine is in production and yes H 2017 and they are targeting next week delivery. I know they want more cars for this quarter hence the earlier delivery, I was supposed to take the car on Feb 2017