Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 VIN Model X Order and Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My Tesla says "February to early March delivery." Is Tesla normally on time with their timeline, or do they deliver early? Anxious to get my car.
Pretty accurate although depending on weather it can be longer - when my P85D was ordered it was finished production but took a full month to get to Calgary (longest month of my life). I think most of the recent X deliveries have been pretty close on their delivery schedules though.

What colour did you order? I've ordered Metallic Silver (aka grey) but am having second thoughts - may switch to white even though so many others have it...

Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Date: Wednesday, December 28, 2016 at 4:46 PM
To: Kay Kay <[email protected]>
Subject: Your Tesla is Complete

Completed_Production_Progress_Tracker.jpg

Hello Krishan,

Production is complete and your Tesla is being prepared for transit to Tesla Fremont-Direct Delivery. We estimate that your vehicle will be ready for delivery between December 29, 2016 to January 12, 2017. In the meantime, start getting to know your Tesla:
TOUCHSCREEN
The 17” touchscreen can be considered the mission control of your Tesla. Everything you need to personalize your driving experience is there at your fingertips. More questions about delivery? Check out our FAQ page.

Thank you,
Your Tesla Delivery Team

Tesla | 3500 Deer Creek Road | Palo Alto, CA 94304
Privacy Policy | Unsubscribe

Pretty accurate although depending on weather it can be longer - when my P85D was ordered it was finished production but took a full month to get to Calgary (longest month of my life). I think most of the recent X deliveries have been pretty close on their delivery schedules though.

What colour did you order? I've ordered Metallic Silver (aka grey) but am having second thoughts - may switch to white even though so many others have it...

I ordered blue because I liked the contrast with the white interior.

Reactions: stillageek
Hello Krishan,

Production is complete and your Tesla is being prepared for transit to Tesla Fremont-Direct Delivery. We estimate that your vehicle will be ready for delivery between December 29, 2016 to January 12, 2017. In the meantime, start getting to know your Tesla:
TOUCHSCREEN
The 17” touchscreen can be considered the mission control of your Tesla. Everything you need to personalize your driving experience is there at your fingertips. More questions about delivery? Check out our FAQ page.

Thank you,
Your Tesla Delivery Team

I would remove your e-mail address from a public forum, spam bots can easily gather it.

Reactions: ABC2D
All:

I ordered the replacement for my Model X P90DL on 12/22/16 and received confirmation on 12/29/16. It's going to be a Red Multicoat P100DL fully loaded. They no longer make the Titanium Metalic. Today I noticed I now have a VIN but it still says delivery will be March/Early April Delivery. The Regional Service Manager has promised me (in writing) I will get free Supercharger Miles for life whether it is delivered on time or not. I know it is not suppose to matter but it is a 2017 (H). Here is my full VIN as a VIN isn't considered sensitive and can even be seen through the windshield. It is considered public information.

My VIN is 5YJXCBE44HF035750 .

Last edited: