Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 VIN Model X Order and Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Checked mine just now and it has changed from Late Sept/Early Oct.

"Estimated Delivery Range: October - Early November"

MX 75D w/ multi pattern and 5 seats.
Interesting. Still September-early October here. No idea how often that's re-evaluated of course.

But wonder if 100's are now in stock and being caught up with/not delayed? Who knows. It's all watching the curtains in the Kremlin, for an old reference. :D

• Informative
Reactions: Rossy
The status for my MX100D still says it is in Production , But Delivery schedule says, Deliver between Aug/16 to Aug/30. Ordered Jul'02 , Production Entered on Aug'09 . Not sure, If it is referring to PRODUCTION complete ? My pickup is @Fremont Factory.

I believe need to wait for DS call to get confirmation ..

Anyone have a rough estimate on the factories daily output? I found an old datapoint from a news article @90 cars/day, but this was over a year ago if I recall. I was figuring at say 100 vehicles in a 24 hour shift came out to around 4 cars an hour, or a car every 15 minutes. But at 100 cars/day, that's only 500-700 cars a week. If Tesla gets to 2000 cars/week soon which would be a car every 8-9 minutes. At 5000 cars/week, moving cars out of Fremont is going to require a fleet of autonomous semi truck convoys to deliver them.

Hi all,

After having to cancel my order and replace it with a new one (Tesla DS did that for me) as I was caught in the middle of the price drop this is where my order status currently stands:

6371X (75D)
Ordered July 27th 2017
Confirmed July 27th 2017
Delivery in London, UK Late October / Early November
Scheduled for production

• Informative
Anyone have a rough estimate on the factories daily output? I found an old datapoint from a news article @90 cars/day, but this was over a year ago if I recall. I was figuring at say 100 vehicles in a 24 hour shift came out to around 4 cars an hour, or a car every 15 minutes. But at 100 cars/day, that's only 500-700 cars a week. If Tesla gets to 2000 cars/week soon which would be a car every 8-9 minutes. At 5000 cars/week, moving cars out of Fremont is going to require a fleet of autonomous semi truck convoys to deliver them.

Use their quarterly production report given in their financial statements.
Q2 production was: 25708 with roughly 12,000 Model X (they neglect to split MS/MX out anymore for production #s)
25708 / 365 * 4 = 281/day over two shifts, 140/shift.

• Informative
My DS had mailed me a week ago, I re-read it and it had some specific info I hadn't posted. He expects my delivery to be 2nd week in September.
Ordered 7/28, Confirmed/VIN 7/31 MX P100 5 seat Red. My tesla page says late August-September. Still waiting on production start.
Based on model S spreadsheet average confirm to production time is 22-23 days so should start production next week. Production average (model S) 4-5 days. IIRC average transit/ship to delivery is 11 days. But Don't hold me. Ck the model S spreadsheet.

• Informative
Reactions: boaterva