Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 vs 2018 Floor Mats?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anybody know if the 2017 and 2018 floor mats are identical or different? I can't find the type of all weather mats I want for the 2018 S. Thanks in advance!
Ordered the Maxpider tan fronts only from Auto Anything (20% discount and half off shipping) for a light oak interior, May 2018 build and they look and fit great. Auto Anything salesman contacted Maxpider and they are working on the rears for the 2018s

With these being almost as much as the weather tech mats, what is the draw? Are they better build quality or do they look more refined compared to the plastic look of weather tech?

Also, do they have Frunk and Trunk mats? I was unable to find them.

I have the 3D MAXpider ones as well. The rear comes folded in half so don't be surprised if there is a hump in the middle of the rear when you first put it in; after letting them sit in the warm car for a few days, they seem to fit perfectly.

Ok, found the best floor mats so far! You can choose your color, customize the thread color to go with your interior and they fit just like OEM but are much thicker and great warm weather choice! I will post some pics, I also ordered the aluminum dead pedal to go with these!

Shop Online for Car Accessories That Fit

Just placed an order for the "Prestige" set, we'll see how they are.