Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 White Model X P100D Lease Takeover

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone,

I hope you are having an amazing day.

I'm looking to transfer my Tesla P100D (six seater) lease.

The car was manufactured in 2017 and includes all available options (see an attached list). It's in an all-white exterior and interior (see attached images). It's kept in a perfect condition.

Here are some more details.

Lessor: Tesla Motors
Leasing start date: 06/01/2017
Leasing end date: 06/01/2020 (36 months)
Current Mileage: 9,668 mi
Miles Left: 20,332 mi
Price per extra mile: 25 cents per mile ($250 per 1000 miles extra) - this was cheaper than adding more mileage in the lease agreement

Amount paid at lease signing: $49,022.89
Monthly Payments: $1,417.08
Purchase Option at End of Lease: $94,990

You can see the car at 3033 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles.

Let me know if you are interested.

Have a great day.

BR,
Simeon

Attachments

• Screenshot 2018-06-07 16.14.38.png
    Screenshot 2018-06-07 16.14.38.png
    285 KB · Views: 274
  • teslainterior.jpg
    teslainterior.jpg
    410.6 KB · Views: 229
  • teslamodelxp100d.jpg
    teslamodelxp100d.jpg
    581.6 KB · Views: 237
I've got the same question... just looking for a straight take over of the lease?
We can’t see the attachment for options. So are you looking for straight takeover or is there cash involved?

Thanks for writing.

I don't know why you don't see the attached file. You must be able to find the attachment here: https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/attachments/screenshot-2018-06-07-16-14-38-png.307584/

Let me know if you don't. Thanks.

I'm looking for a take over of the lease, as well as, a cash reimbursement for some part of my initial payment of $49,022.89 (the more you can offer, the better).

So far, I've paid about $64,600 (by month 12) out of a total of $99,000 in payments for the full 36 months.

This leaves approximately $34,400 for 24 months ($17,200 per year / 1,430 per month).

If you get the same car from tesla.com now, it will cost $7,883 at signing and $2,188 a month. So, the cost for 24 months will be $60,395. And, as far as I know, you won't get free supercharging which my Tesla has.

Obviously, I can make this deal very beneficial for the future owner. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks and have a great one.

• Informative
Reactions: professionalr
OP pic doesn’t show still ..have you posted on swaplease or leasetrader? That is a significant amount you put down for a lease...unless you specify how much cash you want ..this may not be a great deal as it’s a lease. Maybe post this in the marketplace on forums as well..but you will get same questions on how much cash payment you are looking for ...Also free charging is still available with referral code

Thanks for writing.

I don't know why you don't see the attached file. You must be able to find the attachment here: https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/attachments/screenshot-2018-06-07-16-14-38-png.307584/

I'm looking for a take over of the lease, as well as, a cash reimbursement for some part of my initial payment of $49,022.89 (the more you can offer, the better).

So far, I've paid about $64,600 (by month 12) out of a total of $99,000 in payments for the full 36 months.

This leaves approximately $34,400 for 24 months ($17,200 per year / 1,430 per month).

If you get the same car from tesla.com now, it will cost $7,883 at signing and $2,188 a month. So, the cost for 24 months will be $60,395. And, as far as I know, you won't get free supercharging which my Tesla has.

Obviously, I can make this deal very beneficial for the future owner. Let me know if you are interested.

I sent you a PM. Thanks

Thanks for writing.

Still can’t see what the options are. The attachment won’t come up. Anyway you list the options...

Still can’t see what the options are. The attachment won’t come up. Anyway you list the options...

Got ya! Here's the list:

Model X P100D
All-Wheel Drive
Pearl White Multi Coat Paint
22 Silver Turbine Wheels
White interior
Ultra White Seats
Dark Ash Wood Decor
Front Console
Black Alcantra Headliner
Six Seat Interior
Ludicrous Speed Upgrade
Active Spoiler
Tesla Red Brake Calipers
High Amperage Charger Upgrade
Enhanced Autopilot
Full Self-Driving Capability
Premium Upgrades Package
Smart Air Suspension
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
Subzero Weather Package
Towing Package

The cash price of the car with all extras was $167,250 (after getting $1,000 discount through a referral).

Got ya! Here's the list:

Model X P100D
All-Wheel Drive
Pearl White Multi Coat Paint
22 Silver Turbine Wheels
White interior
Ultra White Seats
Dark Ash Wood Decor
Front Console
Black Alcantra Headliner
Six Seat Interior
Ludicrous Speed Upgrade
Active Spoiler
Tesla Red Brake Calipers
High Amperage Charger Upgrade
Enhanced Autopilot
Full Self-Driving Capability
Premium Upgrades Package
Smart Air Suspension
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
Subzero Weather Package
Towing Package

The cash price of the car with all extras was $167,250 (after getting $1,000 discount through a referral).

Any modifications? Any paint protection? How much cash are you asking?

This does not appear to be a good deal since OP put large amount down ..assuming he wants to recover at 30% of that down ..he’s probably better off selling outright ..again this thread is useless unless OP lists at least a ball park range of how much cash he is expecting

Any modifications? Any paint protection? How much cash are you asking?

No other modifications. I've added the extra sunshades which cost $200. There is no additional paint protection.

Regarding the cash - I'm asking for as much as you are willing to give ;) I'm taking offers from several places and will give the lease to whoever gives the best offer.

Still, I'm sure it will be a great deal for the future owner in the end.

You can PM me if you are interested.

Thank you and have a great day!