Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Zaxxon

Supporting Member
Dec 11, 2012
Colorado
TeslaFi notes that two Model 3s have received firmware 2018.18.13 today. One in CA, one in NC. Starting this thread for discussion of changes once we get reports of what's included. Could be the braking adjustment mentioned as possibly coming by this weekend in response to the Consumer Reports findings, or something else.

If you receive it, please fill us in!

I updated at work, like above comments, no new updates except the general 2018.18.x notes (Media player, Auto high-beam).
IMG_2306.jpg IMG_2304.jpg
No change on the grey map color. since it's introduced from 2018.18.3, I don't expect they gonna change it soon:

IMG_2307.jpg

Plus, I found the data sharing acknowledgement page, it's not there during 2018.14, but it's there right now:

IMG_2310.jpg IMG_2311.jpg

I hope this version fix my vampire drain issue with TeslaFi, I'll test it and report back.

Reactions: Zaxxon
just got the notification too! can't wait to install it tonight.
even though i just got 2018.18.3 two days ago! i was expecting 2018.20 instead of 2018.18.13

Yeah I just got the notification and excitedly ran to the car thinking it might be 2018.20, which I've heard rumors about having interesting stuff for the 3. THen I remembered the consumer reports thing and yeah, probably all this is.

Reactions: chibi_kurochan
Has 2018.20 been seen on a 3 yet? Not that I can find but that doesn’t mean not so with the on/off again consolidated software!

That mirror menu in 13 is interesting!
havent seen it yet on ev-fw

i don't know why it's such a big fuss, even with this new implementation, it's still 2 taps away vs the original method.
most times if i do need to adjust it while driving, i'd do it while autopilot is engaged.