Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Remember I posted under .3 regarding charger plug release and trunk release. I actually have had .13 since may 22. Try it now.

here's the real detailed use case: I have an older kid that gets his shoes on really fast. Meanwhile I'm helping a toddler put on shoes. Older kid is eager to get in car and is waiting in front of the door. He can't open it until I unlock the car. I'm still busy with shoes.

With my fob, it's pretty easy to reach in pocket and doubleclick, then continue with helping toddler get dressed. With phone, meh, the other kid can just wait.

Reactions: BioSehnsucht
here's the real detailed use case: I have an older kid that gets his shoes on really fast. Meanwhile I'm helping a toddler put on shoes. Older kid is eager to get in car and is waiting in front of the door. He can't open it until I unlock the car. I'm still busy with shoes.

With my fob, it's pretty easy to reach in pocket and doubleclick, then continue with helping toddler get dressed. With phone, meh, the other kid can just wait.

I agree with you. Check my earlier posts. Oh it was taken down . Oh I have ways of retrieving them. It was making suggestions even though it was not even an owner yet. I know it is having issues now.
BFECD8BB-FDA0-4F03-95C8-681A90EE1B96.png
154DF0AC-1B1D-47BF-A5B0-395BE69996FF.png
21C5C1F6-DA61-4351-98F4-132133BBB436.png

Last edited:
This happened quite a while ago--12.X, I think. Definitely not in 18.3, which is what this thread is about. Regardless, most of us are moving on to 18.13.
Not knowing exactly what button is updated to what functionality (exactly when)is a cause for concern. In 18.13 what should I expect with respect to brakes? It is not like anyone has a test track to see how things behave, before driving on public streets.
I feel like I am at the mercy of other forum members to know what has changed in this update 18.13, and that is certainly concerning. I can very well be the first to find a new feature/bug.