Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
20.5-1.jpg
20.5-2.jpg
20.5-3.jpg

Hopefully the picture upload works :)

That stuff with the "cards" (I didn't realize that's what that section of the screen was called) is definitely new in this update. It sounds like the "control" card (for opening trunks, activating rear view camera etc) is now the middle card and the trip and vehicle status cards are either to the left or right of the "control" card. This definitely seems like a good UI improvement to me. I barely use the wiper card and was always annoyed that it would get switched to that automatically whenever I just did a quick mist wipe and that you had to manually switch it back to a different card. It sounds like it will still do that now but it will automatically dismiss after a few seconds and go back to whichever card you were on previously.

I like this because when I swiped I would sometimes hit the wipers on accident.

that's good about the wipers card...I've activated my wipers a few times just trying to swipe to another card.

Yes! I've accidentally turned on or off the wipers many times when trying to swipe past the wiper card! So glad it's now been changed to a temporary card.

I've only had my 3 for a few days and was going to post asking people how they swipe without turning on the wipers - I like to see the energy page and seems that 1/3 of the times I pass the wipers, I turn them on instead of going to the next card.

It's comforting to see I am not the only one having that issue and Tesla is already simplifying.