Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would very much like to be able to adjust the temps with the scroll wheel - the on-screen controls are challenging. My minor variation on @insaneoctane's suggestion would be a short press on the right wheel opens up a scrolling menu (TACC, HVAC, whatever else), and a long press starts Voice Command.

EDIT: @insaneoctane already proposed that on the other thread.

Anyone notice this before? The slider is slightly different.

Attachments

• CA5A2BF7-4431-4EE2-AD70-1049A823C74D.jpeg
    CA5A2BF7-4431-4EE2-AD70-1049A823C74D.jpeg
    489.6 KB · Views: 81
  • 99E9F8DD-F35D-41BC-877E-02E92A84AEF3.jpeg
    99E9F8DD-F35D-41BC-877E-02E92A84AEF3.jpeg
    507.2 KB · Views: 67
Reactions: akidesir
My update failed twice today, from 2018.18.13. After the first failure, the backup camera stopped working (black screen without guidance lines, tried rebooting and manually turning camera on/off) and my GPS location became locked (stationary position on map when driving, tried navigating to force GPS update but it remained stationary). Called Tesla support, they said they'll resend the update. Got the update notification about an hour later, second attempt failed again. I assume it's trying to install 2018.20.3, but who knows for sure since it doesn't indicate what version is going to be installed.

Fortunately, after the second failed update, the backup camera is working again (and without any delay) and the GPS is working again... Go figure...

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Fiddler
We just picked up our new M3 this morning and it already had this latest update installed. I've heard stories that cars were being delivered with outdated versions. We had no problems or complaints after a thorough inspection. Kudos to Tesla and the people at the Costa Mesa, CA delivery center!