Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I actually was able to reboot while driving as well and I realized the turning signals were not working during the reboot phase
The turn signals weren't working, or the sound (which is played through the speakers) wasn't ticking?

I had my signal on once, rebooted the screen and the sound went away. Once it rebooted, the sound came back on again. Best bet would be to try it in a dark area or in front of a reflective surface to see if the exterior signal is still going.

Reactions: Pkmmte
The turn signals weren't working, or the sound (which is played through the speakers) wasn't ticking?

I had my signal on once, rebooted the screen and the sound went away. Once it rebooted, the sound came back on again. Best bet would be to try it in a dark area or in front of a reflective surface to see if the exterior signal is still going.

Just to follow up, I did try rebooting while I had my turn signal on in my garage. The signal light on the outside of the car did continue to blink. I also tried toggling my headlights and they worked fine even though the computer was still rebooting.