Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are you the X 75D from Ohio?
Finally saw the 2018.20 on tesla first and went straight here to check.
Rumor has it that this contains a lot of bug fixes.
The eq scale being back at twelve increments could suggest the HiFi is tweaked/fixed.

Any noticeable changes to AP and the graphics in the IC?

Nearly forgot. Pics or it didn't happen, right

20180523_182927.jpg

2018.18 didn't have the Audi fix, but 2018.18.2 had the fix. So if you missed out on 2018.18.2 it's seems reasonable that you see this fix in .20 for the first time :)
The what? Methinks autocorrect strikes again. You mean the audio fix for the 8 to 12?

And as was noted in the 18.2 thread, the best additions are often not in the notes. We need drivers! :D

I think most just hope for a full rollout. Last one was 2018.12 (two months) (or more for some).

Reactions: hasselboxster
That's funny. I'm from Perth in Western Australia and the second poster is from Melbourne, Victoria, Australia ;)
That would have to be a first for us. We're rarely at the lead in releases. Now if I were a very hopeful man, I'd say we're being targeted next for new maps which is why it's hitting us first for a change... But I'm much more of a realist than that and I think it's yet more of the completely random scatter mechanism Tesla is still using for its release schedule.

We need adjacent lanes and speed limits man! Comon' Karpathy! Deep learn me a motorcycle in and adjacent lane and a school zone speed limit or a yield sign or something! How hard can it be? Basically, draw a motorcycle on the right left and center .... code that shiiid.... and then learn it really deeply. Simple.