Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018.26 3bbd9fd .-

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I see that, and what’s also weird is that all the cars are USA so far... ?!

That’s because FAA just gave Tesla approval to push firmware to Model X in USA to make them fly. The Christmas Show, which mysteriously disappeared recently, was just a proof of concept for the wing-flapping of the falcon wing doors. Now that they worked out the bugs, it’s pushing out to the masses. Happy flying!

I just updated. Release note says minor improvements and bug fixes.
43B4B7A1-BB21-47F5-92ED-D65FD1648722.jpeg

I just updated. Release note says minor improvements and bug fixes.
View attachment 316473

People worked really hard to get them to include that line - always helpful to know what a release is not, in other words.

If years past are any guide, it being summer and all, I'm not expecting much until the vaunted "end of August" v9.x", which probably means after (US) Labor Day. Maybe one more preparatory release before that.

People worked really hard to get them to include that line - always helpful to know what a release is not, in other words.

If years past are any guide, it being summer and all, I'm not expecting much until the vaunted "end of August" v9.x", which probably means after (US) Labor Day. Maybe one more preparatory release before that.
Just to curb some enthusiasm. Expect 3, definitely 6 months delay to August's 9.0 release. Just a gut feeling, no facts of internal knowledge.