Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018.26 3bbd9fd .-

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nothing new. Just different layout with more details.

Maybe preview of the new UI mentioned ?

Attachments

• 4167F71F-AA77-4309-9D56-DA6395DCA8E2.jpeg
    4167F71F-AA77-4309-9D56-DA6395DCA8E2.jpeg
    296.4 KB · Views: 498
I wonder if this update will fix traffic shown in the vector maps. In the 2018.24 update where I received the vector maps, I noticed that traffic flow colors (red/green) are different depending at zoom level. It would correctly show red traffic flow when zoomed in, but zooming out it would show green traffic flow for the same freeway (perhaps stale data). It's kind of annoying because depending on zoom level traffic overlay could be completely wrong.

• Helpful
Reactions: TaoJones
Have vector maps sped up at all. We didn’t update out X to 24.1 because it broke the Christmas show Andy vector maps on my Model S suck. Both our X and S have MCU 1

Maybe it's different in the UK, but the vector maps are great on my X even with the old MCU. One of the best updates I've had so far (still on the previous release BTW, not this very latest update)

So, anyone know the deal? Are we locked (no pun intended) to the first thread that comes up now? The S thread for this firmware was just locked.

Sorry, but the S forum has pretty much turned into the default forum here (which may change when we get 50,000 Model 3s on the road...).

Total count, 1 S so far on TeslaFi:

upload_2018-7-13_9-32-7.png

• Informative
Reactions: aesculus
I wonder if this update will fix traffic shown in the vector maps. In the 2018.24 update where I received the vector maps, I noticed that traffic flow colors (red/green) are different depending at zoom level. It would correctly show red traffic flow when zoomed in, but zooming out it would show green traffic flow for the same freeway (perhaps stale data). It's kind of annoying because depending on zoom level traffic overlay could be completely wrong.

I think that's a Google Maps thing. It does the same thing on the phone app. I often look at a route overview thinking the traffic isn't too bad then zoom in and no, it's as bad as it always is. :-/

So, anyone know the deal? Are we locked (no pun intended) to the first thread that comes up now? The S thread for this firmware was just locked.

Sorry, but the S forum has pretty much turned into the default forum here (which may change when we get 50,000 Model 3s on the road...).

Total count, 1 S so far on TeslaFi:

View attachment 316584
Do think that single S represented was the result of a mistaken self report?
Very strange if not.

Got the update on my MCU1 AP2 MX90D last night as well. The only thing I noticed on AP was lane changing seems a bit smoother than .24; there’s less of a lurch forward or braking when you’re merging in between two cars, it’s a smoother transition. Having said that, it may have been circumstances vs a change in AP but it was noticeable enough to mention.

Anyone else seen anything different?

My 2015 S is in the service center as I type. I just noticed (from the app) that it now has 26 on board. Hope it helps them troubleshoot a very intermittent problem I am having.
Do think that single S represented was the result of a mistaken self report?
Very strange if not.

Both my 2015 S and brand new X were both updated to 26 today.