Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018.26 3bbd9fd .-

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Didn’t see this reported: I don’t have this release but Trevor of M3OC reported on Twitter that the Unicorn Easter Egg was replaced by a Starman one (after Elon’s Twitter ‘discusson’ with some people connected (maybe?) to the original artist).

In any case, 2018.26 fixed his broken Xmas, also. So, one report for you on that front!

Didn’t see this reported: I don’t have this release but Trevor of M3OC reported on Twitter that the Unicorn Easter Egg was replaced by a Starman one (after Elon’s Twitter ‘discusson’ with some people connected (maybe?) to the original artist).

In any case, 2018.26 fixed his broken Xmas, also. So, one report for you on that front!

I cant get my Model Xmas show to work. Windows roll down and not start to play.... Same bugs on 24.1.. I have the new 2018.26 now but xmas show dont work... :( tips?

I cant get my Model Xmas show to work. Windows roll down and not start to play.... Same bugs on 24.1.. I have the new 2018.26 now but xmas show dont work... :( tips?

Make sure there is nothing around the car (it is really finicky). If it gets stuck, reboot the car (hold both scroll wheels). I had to reboot four or five times to get it to finally execute. Each time it went a little further into the tune, then it finally ran without error, and has been fine since. I made sure I had good Wifi on the car, but I don't really know if that made a difference or not. That demo is really flaky.

Make sure there is nothing around the car (it is really finicky). If it gets stuck, reboot the car (hold both scroll wheels). I had to reboot four or five times to get it to finally execute. Each time it went a little further into the tune, then it finally ran without error, and has been fine since. I made sure I had good Wifi on the car, but I don't really know if that made a difference or not. That demo is really flaky.

I have tried reboot much times. I drive up to tesla tomorrow... Have other things to say to them...

I have tried reboot much times. I drive up to tesla tomorrow... Have other things to say to them...
Some people have said reboot fixed it even without 2018.26. I think there are so many pieces to it it’s a mess. I saw one mention of resetting the geolocation for the doors and all to be sure the car ‘knew’ there was nothing nearby. Something to try. I wish it came with a real error report like many of these things!

Power has been reduced in high and very high settings on our MX with 2018.26 presumably to help with shudder

I was told that this had been applied to my MX at the last service (went in and come out with 2018.24.1), although re-reading the invoice "gone in" could mean gone into QA or the release cycle as much as the car. I rarely drive mine on high/very high (and never more than slowly past whatever obstacle is the issue), so couldn't see how this was much of a fix.

rumble_firmware.png

• Informative
Reactions: Kant.Ing

Make sure that you are not closing your driver door with the keyfob. The door should already be closed when you use the fob to start the show. Otherwise it will start but quickly fail.