Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018.28.2 e3592d9 software update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is the first I’ve read about an upgrade to 28.2 from 28.1. Usually 28.2 appears to users on the 26.x update. I’ve been upgraded from 24.8 at delivery to 28.1 but nothing since. Another factoid in trying to decrypt Tesla’s update schemes.

Was only because I had a service appointment scheduled a day after I received 28.1. In my case the firmware was required to fix rapid blinker issue after headlight housing replacement.

Haven't had braking for overhead signs and trees in almost six months and guess what? It's baaaack. Three overhead signs yesterday even when we were in moving traffic at 45+ MPH. How does this happen? Is there no interrelationship between what the radar sees and what the cameras see? Wouldn't you think that moving vehicles would be a hint that you're not about to run into an overhead sign? Does Tesla start over on their code every few months just for fun??
I submit bug reports for all of those.
Especially now that the car has wifi access, they can get the logs when they need then.
I do the same for speed limit discrepancies

Reactions: Troy916