Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018.28.5 377ec8b update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What bug?
They fixed the favorites bug on 28.1.
It annoyed me that every time I got to my car it got into a different favorite station, not necessarily the last one I was listening to when I got out of the car.

The playlist bug is that after the last update for a lot of people NONE of their playlists show up in Slacker. Logging out/in doesn't help, restarts don't help. Nothing is populating in the playlists tab.

What bug?
They fixed the favorites bug on 28.1.
It annoyed me that every time I got to my car it got into a different favorite station, not necessarily the last one I was listening to when I got out of the car.

I'm excited for this if it's true. Since day 1 over 4 months ago, every time I start the car for the first time of the day, if it was left on an FM radio favorite, it will start up with one of my TuneIn streaming favorites. If left on a TuneIn favorite, it would jump to another TuneIn favorite. Interesting, if left on a Slacker favorite, it always stays the same.

Then there's the great bug where all the streaming favorites will just completely disappear for no reason every once in a while. I hope this update gets the media player working correctly.

I'm excited for this if it's true. Since day 1 over 4 months ago, every time I start the car for the first time of the day, if it was left on an FM radio favorite, it will start up with one of my TuneIn streaming favorites. If left on a TuneIn favorite, it would jump to another TuneIn favorite. Interesting, if left on a Slacker favorite, it always stays the same.

Then there's the great bug where all the streaming favorites will just completely disappear for no reason every once in a while. I hope this update gets the media player working correctly.

I can’t say for sure if it did resolve for all, but it seems to have resolved for me. Over a week on 28.1 and has not changed the last selected station once.
This is a huge plus for me.