TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Discussion in 'Model 3: User Interface' started by twm01, Aug 31, 2018.

1. twm01

twm01 Member

My car is in the service center, and I just got notification on my app that the s/w has been updated to 2018.32.5

2. DVS484

DVS484 Member

Notes a blank so nothing new

3. azred

azred Active Member

i just got it too after telling Tesla I had missed the previous 16 updates! I was still on 2018.18.3, which I think predated the needed brake fix. I was surprised the notes were blank since I had missed so many updates. On my S it seems like updates frequently repeat notes from several prior updates, but perhaps the 3’s update process is different.

4. chillaban

chillaban Active Member

Not terribly different — 2018.32.x on the S/X simply have the PIN-to-drive section and no repeated release notes of earlier releases.

So, it seems to make sense that on the 3 (which currently does not get PIN to drive), that just leads to blank release notes.

With that said it sure seems like an omission/minor mistake on Tesla's part.

5. ratsbew

ratsbew Member

2018.32.6 is out according to TeslaFi.

6. SomeJoe7777

SomeJoe7777 Marginally-Known Member

I just installed 32.6, it just says minor updates and improvements.

7. timk225

timk225 Active Member

I'm not allowing the new update my 3 started telling me about this morning, because I have 2 days left on my free AutoPilot trial, so I don't want to risk it getting ended early. After my AP trial ends, then I'll let it install.

• Like x 2
  8. savi

savi Member

Just got 32.6 -- "minor improvements"

9. smartypnz

smartypnz Supporting Member

Well..... our minors have yet to improve.

..........sorry

• Funny x 1