Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i just got it too after telling Tesla I had missed the previous 16 updates! I was still on 2018.18.3, which I think predated the needed brake fix. I was surprised the notes were blank since I had missed so many updates. On my S it seems like updates frequently repeat notes from several prior updates, but perhaps the 3’s update process is different.

i just got it too after telling Tesla I had missed the previous 16 updates! I was still on 2018.18.3, which I think predated the needed brake fix. I was surprised the notes were blank since I had missed so many updates. On my S it seems like updates frequently repeat notes from several prior updates, but perhaps the 3’s update process is different.

Not terribly different — 2018.32.x on the S/X simply have the PIN-to-drive section and no repeated release notes of earlier releases.

So, it seems to make sense that on the 3 (which currently does not get PIN to drive), that just leads to blank release notes.

With that said it sure seems like an omission/minor mistake on Tesla's part.