TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

2018 Audi R8 V10+ Lease Assumption- $1,374/month

Discussion in 'Other Cars for Sale' started by OmarZ, Nov 2, 2019.

1. OmarZ

OmarZ Member

Yes I'm aware I'm in a Tesla Forum, but if you're interested in a roadster you should probably take notice to another super car at an insanely low price.

This far outperforms all supercars in its price range, and yes- it outperformed my P100D

Hello there-

I just got rid of Model X P100D and am now getting rid of my 2018 Audi R8 V10+ Coupe

MSRP- $202,750
    Mileage- 2,920
    Term- 24 months,
    Months left- 17 months
    Payment- $1,374 (includes 9.25% tax)
    Downpayment required- $29,000
    Residual- $137,000

more pictures upon reauest

Attached Files:

• Funny x 1
  2. jamesbrownsr

jamesbrownsr New Member

Probably be smart to say how many miles a month you get on this lease transfer. Or at least state how many miles are allocated for the entire lease than one can do the math. Could be 50miles/month or 1500miles/month. It's only the most important part of the lease agreement.

3. spyderman

spyderman Member

0-60 on the Audi v10 plus is claimed to be 3.2 by Audi while a P100D is at 2.3 per Tesla... I fail to see how the R8 would outperform the P100D.

• Like x 1
  4. CapeOne

CapeOne Member

Yes, the OP's MX P100DL should've been quicker 0-60 (2.8 seconds according to Tesla) and a current 2020 MS Performance would be 2.3 seconds (2.6 for the MX Performance) but "outperform" can mean things beyond just 0-60 times.

5. spyderman

spyderman Member

Ah I missed that it was an X.. Well can you really compare an R8 to a Model X anyways? Seems ridiculous.

6. Kato

Kato Member

I’ll take her without the down payment if you decide to make a move. No disrespect meant with the low offer but that’s what she is worth to me!

7. Rmf1981

Rmf1981 Member

Interesting selection of pictures to post.

I'm not sure how that will help you sell the car but ... hey, to each his own!

• Funny x 2
  8. Rmf1981

Rmf1981 Member

This all day. You should never put money down on a lease period! If you wreck the car tomorrow, that money is gone. It's just stupid.

Some of my best lease takeover deals were from people that put a TON of money down on the car and then needed to get out of them. I got great deals as a result.

I bet the percentage of people who successfully do a lease transfer WITH a downpayment is in the single digits ...

9. OmarZ

OmarZ Member

not sure why my A6, a meme, and a couple friends got posted. Super weird. Pretty sure my other car, friends, and a meme WILL NOT help sell the car but I'm not sure i can delete it. Sorry!!

• Funny x 1
  10. JPELKA

JPELKA Banned

Whats you lease payoff?
    not looking to take over lease but would be interested in purchasing pending the price is good @OmarZ

• Like x 1