When I bought my current car in 2009 (Honda Fit) I decided it would be the last ICE car I'd buy. I'm currently planning on putting money down toward a fully loaded M3 in March (estimating $65K), but I honestly don't know if I'm prepared to wait an additional two years after that (or longer, realistically) to go electric. My other option would be to buy a MS 70D with only a couple options. If the M3's range is low, design too crazy, or features/performance just not up there with the S, it'll be an easy decision, but otherwise, I'll be torn on which to go with. Anyone else in the same boat?