Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 MidRange

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys, wasn't sure where to put this but I figured it would be a great place to start.

Basically I'm looking to private sell my Tesla Model 3. (Mid Range + Full Premium Interior) (No software addons) I actually love the car but I have an opportunity to purchase another Tesla and receive AutoPilot and Full Self Driving for free. (Internal program)

Anyhow, here are the specifics;

2018 Mid-Range (18,400 miles)
Black Premium Interior
Custom 20" Satin Bronze Rims (400 miles on tires)
OEM Rims w/ Aero's + Tires (17k miles)
Full 20% Nano Ceramic Tint + 50% windshield
Satin Black Chrome Delete

Asking $43,500

Imgur

Thanks for the info, you’re also getting a smaller battery pack and a downgraded interior.
Extra time in warranty and AP are worth something too however.

We’re really not trying to dump on your car as I’m sure it’s great but tempering your expectations will help not only you but your prospective shoppers. I had to face the same reality when we sold our 3MR that while resale values are high, they’re not “drive the car next to free for a year” high.

Extra time in warranty and AP are worth something too however.

We’re really not trying to dump on your car as I’m sure it’s great but tempering your expectations will help not only you but your prospective shoppers. I had to face the same reality when we sold our 3MR that while resale values are high, they’re not “drive the car next to free for a year” high.
Warranty began March of 2019

Like I said it’s an ASKING price, I’ve seen similar MRs in this ball park and sold.

The nomenclature has been bugging me for a while. What is the "mid-range"? Admittedly I'm only familiar with what has been offered in the last 6 months or so -- Standard Range, Standard Range +, Long Range AWD, Performance. I am also aware that there used to be a Long Range RWD. So what is the mid-range?

The nomenclature has been bugging me for a while. What is the "mid-range"? Admittedly I'm only familiar with what has been offered in the last 6 months or so -- Standard Range, Standard Range +, Long Range AWD, Performance. I am also aware that there used to be a Long Range RWD. So what is the mid-range?
Mid Range is the LR RWD with a few less cells on the pack giving you 260 EPA rated miles. (Full premium interior as well)

OP is not going to be able to avoid 17k miles of depreciation.

I'm sure the Tesla offer of free FSD is enticing but selling a one year old car just about always carries a major penalty.
Depreciation is mostly nonexistent for Tesla’s unless you are referring to battery degrading which truly is the most important metric.