Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Model 3 for sale, 71 Miles!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, I am selling my new model 3. I got two priority reservations for owning Teslas already, thinking we'd trade our model S for it. We decided to keep our model S since it had a minor accident, our trade in value was too low.

This is a brand new car but you'll be the second owner. It's a red model 3 RWD with long range and premium interior.
Price is $53,000 firm which is less than I paid with taxes. Federal rebate is not available. There MAY be state incentives available but not in Colorado.

Auto pilot is working though I did NOT pay for the option.

Call or text 303-884-9847
[email protected]

Attachments

• IMG_0652.JPG
    IMG_0652.JPG
    363.7 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_0653.JPG
    IMG_0653.JPG
    384.8 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_0655.JPG
    IMG_0655.JPG
    461 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_0657.JPG
    IMG_0657.JPG
    341.5 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_0690.JPG
    IMG_0690.JPG
    355.2 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_0755.JPG
    IMG_0755.JPG
    731.1 KB · Views: 107
I have an early M3 reservation that I cant make use of. Could buy, claim the $7500 and sell with zero miles. Or find someone who would like to configure and take delivery as if they were me. Gonna keep my MS, so dont need M3. Already have e-mail inviting configuration. 4 week delivery is "promised". Anyone?

Reactions: Pkmmte
Is that model 3 offer free? Minus your deposit of course
I would like to sell my position for hundreds of thousands of bucks. But - its not worth that much. I think I would have to be "at closing", and that requires me traveling and suffering that time and expense. Offsetting my expenses is base case. Giving me a small incentive to jump through hoops and exposing my personal details to a stranger - well I hope for that too. But I dont need to get rich off standing in line. Make an offer.

I'm finding folks selling their M3 reservation for $2k to $5k.
Here is an example:
If you want, you and I can both go to the Tesla store to pick up this car together so you can ask any questions you may have at that time.

These are still available in the next few months: $7,500 federal rebate + $2,500 California debate ($10,000 TOTAL) for electric car buyers before the rebates run out.

Plus, with this car, you can drive on the carpool lane even when you're driving by yourself.

This car has the bigger battery (310 miles on a single charge) with premium upgrades including docking chargers for 2 smartphones, 18" wheels, navigation, unlimited internet data in the car, voice controls, free streaming radio, 8 year 120k mile warranty, heated seats, wood decor, upgraded sound system, etc.

Design the car just the way you like it.
Build to order.

If you order this car from tesla, the rebates will likely run out by the time you get your car from Tesla.

Zero miles on the odometer.

This car can be purchased and title will be in hand in less than 3 weeks.

You can choose from three customization options for Model 3: wheel size (18" Aero or 19" Sport), exterior color (Solid Black, Midnight Silver Metallic, Deep Blue Metallic, Silver Metallic, Pearl White Multi-Coat, Red Multi-Coat) and Autopilot features (Enhanced Autopilot or Full Self-Driving Capability).

If you're not sure how you want to configure the car, the good thing is that all features can still be purchased even after you buy the car and even after you drive it for several years. So you can always add more features to the car when you save enough $ for them or whenever you decide to add them.

Just like any car dealership, Tesla will charge me an additional $1k for destination charge and more than $5k for Tax.

here is another offer. I THOUGHT Tesla was restricting this. What are the pitfalls?
If this is a legit path, I'm willing to sell my M3 position also. But I dont need $4,000

Tesla Model 3 - Custom Built - $4000 (Los Angeles)

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
(google map)

2019 Tesla Model 3

condition: new
fuel: electric
title status: clean
transmission: automatic

I have an extra Tesla Model 3 base 35k model reservation high up on the reservation list (reservation made within Hours of premier) I'd like to give someone the opportunity to be a part of the building process so that they may get their dream car as well.

If you are a serious interested buyer, want this car sooner than the rest of the growing population and want to build the car that you want with all the add-ons, contact me and let's see if we can work out a deal.

I am selling my reservation for $5,000 of which you will be keeping the $1,000 deposit I have already put down.

Expected delivery date for the vehicle is early 2019

Right now if you are already an owner, you can place a new reservation today and get the "owner" bump for delivery in about 6 weeks. We added another reservation a couple weeks back and it now now ready to be configured. We plan to wait for AWD cars for our reservations. I was not as impressed with the model 3 RWD regen and the difference for the likely power and range seems like a good option.

Yeah I've seen about 10 or so offers hovering around 3k (including or not the 1k deposit) for a configure now reservation, where you put your info to order and get the 10k back (7.5kfed and 2.5k california), which is tempting, but then it is a stranger and the only way that seems to work well is someone said they sell you their login info so no need of trust and the person selling doesn't have to take delivery with you..

Hi, I am selling my new model 3. I got two priority reservations for owning Teslas already, thinking we'd trade our model S for it. We decided to keep our model S since it had a minor accident, our trade in value was too low.

This is a brand new car but you'll be the second owner. It's a red model 3 RWD with long range and premium interior.
Price is $53,000 firm which is less than I paid with taxes. Federal rebate is not available. There MAY be state incentives available but not in Colorado.

Auto pilot is working though I did NOT pay for the option.

Call or text 303-884-9847
[email protected]

Image of the sticker, please?!

Right now if you are already an owner, you can place a new reservation today and get the "owner" bump for delivery in about 6 weeks. We added another reservation a couple weeks back and it now now ready to be configured. We plan to wait for AWD cars for our reservations. I was not as impressed with the model 3 RWD regen and the difference for the likely power and range seems like a good option.

I want to make sure I read this right. If I currently own a Model S, and I place an order for a model 3, I could potentially take delivery of the car in 6 weeks? I am considering buying a "new" model 3 from a private sell, but I would be wiling to wait if I could get one brand new in 6 weeks or so.

If I currently own a Model S, and I place an order for a model 3, I could potentially take delivery of the car in 6 weeks?

Correct. Current owners jump to the front of the order line. Your MyTesla would be updated within a few days. Put a deposit down today and see what happens.

But whether you would receive in ~6 weeks depends on production ramp (obviously).

I want to make sure I read this right. If I currently own a Model S, and I place an order for a model 3, I could potentially take delivery of the car in 6 weeks? I am considering buying a "new" model 3 from a private sell, but I would be wiling to wait if I could get one brand new in 6 weeks or so.
That is correct, we reserved a third one end of January and it has been ready to configure for over a month.