Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Model 3 (Long range, RWD) - $52000

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling a fully loaded 2018 Model 3 (Long range, RWD, EAP, FSD, Upgraded wheels) with about 7000 miles. We love the car but we just bought a Model X to better accommodate our family. In great condition and I also had front bumper protected with Xpel and has ceramic pro coating throughout exterior ($1500). Also, comes with weather proof floor mats, glass screen protector and RED HOV tags. See attached pics and specs on the car.

I realize there are many pre-owned Model 3s available for sale but ours is fully loaded with both EAP and FSD and the rare Silver Metallic color. While FSD is not available yet, you are future proofed here and Tesla will upgrade your hardware once its available. Also, much cheaper to buy it with all these features during delivery as opposed to post delivery.

There are two minor blemishes as shown in the pics - front bumper small scratch on left and small ding on rear bumper

Car is located in Danville (by San Francisco)and feel free to email or text me at 4158544543 if you have further questions. Local face to face meetup only and no delivery or crypto accepted:) Also, you do not get to claim any fed or ca tax credits by buying used. All the best in your search!

AR
IMG-2561.JPG IMG-2564.JPG IMG-2565.JPG IMG-2562.JPGIMG-2568.JPGIMG-2597.JPG M3.jpg IMG-2563.JPG IMG-2566.JPG

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: deonb
GLWS!! $60500-7500-2500=50500 rebate...lol you are wanting $1500 profit plus nothing for depreciation? and 7K miles
His car has two dents or else he could probably get more. Depreciation? Model 3s are appreciating like crazy. I am thinking about selling my dent-free Model 3 LR for a minimum of a $3000 profit or a straight swap for a newer Model X, as they plunge in value courtesy of Consumer Reports and their stupid, buggy doors.

His car has two dents or else he could probably get more. Depreciation? Model 3s are appreciating like crazy. I am thinking about selling my dent-free Model 3 LR for a minimum of a $3000 profit or a straight swap for a newer Model X, as they plunge in value courtesy of Consumer Reports and their stupid, buggy doors.

You are kidding, right? Is it case of instant classic, like some Porsche spyder with only 53 examples manufactured?

I feel sellers here are slightly delusional. Go to the rinnforums, people are selling 911s with less miles on them in better conditions for lesser money. Or better, to ev-CPO and see Tesla’s own (obviously manipulated up, cause they hold the a majority of used Tesla’s inventory in the world, which makes them price setter) CPO prices.

As soon as Tesla will get their *sugar* together with their “used cars program” (lol) and healthy used Tesla’s market gonna be established, prices on used Tesla’s gonna get real - which is, like prices for average rusting deappreciating box out there: 30% first year, 10% per year next two-three years, and 5% per year from that time. That’s if condition is immaculate, and if suspension/steering links are not rusty (which are guaranteed to rust in all model s up to date, ridiculous errors in design)
Whoompy wheels. Shame, pretty car.

Thanks everyone for your advice and comments on price. I appreciate all the expert analysis here but show me any other Model 3s for comparison before we start debating. And if you’re interested in the car please message me directly. Thanks again and happy thanksgiving week!