Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Model 3 Long Range

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just looked up the sold listings, and most recent RED M3 (VIN x4657) fully loaded (no FSD) with 19" RIMS was sold for $55K on 03/22/2018(2.5K below the sticker price of $57.5K) and had only 100 miles to it. I don't see anything going above the sticker price anymore. The premium on eBay was until January when they were being purchased and shipped overseas.

VIN x5339 sold on 03/14/18 for $50.3k with 91 miles (no EAP purchased but it is supposedly working). If not mistaken, it was listed here at TMC as well.
Car 4657 doesn't have autopilot so sticker would $51k (or $52 with wheels?)

Car 5339 is right at sticker. He said it has autopilot but he said he didn't pay for it. Any reason you skipped over the other 8 cars in the same period?

Last edited:
Car 4657 doesn't have autopilot so sticker would $51k (or $52 with wheels?)

Car 5339 is right at sticker. He said it has autopilot but he said he didn't pay for it. Any reason you skipped over the other 8 cars in the same period?

Here is the sticker 4657 listing had. It appears to show $5,000 for EAP and $57,500 price. Maybe the seller had it removed at the pickup as that is a possibility, if that is the case then it went 2.5K above list (as sticker price would be 52.5K).

I was only focused on same red color.

Attachments

• 4657.jpg
    4657.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 83
Here is the sticker 4657 listing had. It appears to show $5,000 for EAP and $57,500 price. Maybe the seller had it removed at the pickup as that is a possibility, if that is the case then it went 2.5K above list (as sticker price would be 52.5K).

I was only focused on same red color.

Interesting. I didn't know you could do that. The car could have it but the post states AP is not active.

It sure looks like production is ramping up quickly now (new car lot full and overflowing) . I would expect that the reselling for profit is going to end pretty soon.
I don't think it's going to end till the federal tax rebate is over. There are just too many people in the queue that know they're going to lose out on the tax rebate.

Sure they're not going to continue to sell at/above MSRP, and they're probably not going to have the entire $7500 federal tax rebate as profit.

But, it's enough of a buffer that the seller will be in the black. Especially for AWD owners (once they start making them of course).

Plus there won't be as many selling simply because the incentive to do so isn't so high. Being able to have a profit of $10K is pretty hard to pass up. It's hard for me blame anyone being seduced by $10K.

Even after the tax rebate is over the Model 3 will have a pretty healthy resale price for awhile. Probably matching or exceeding that of a Toyota Tacoma or a Jeep Wrangler.