Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Model 3 Long Range

txzaza

Apr 11, 2021
Colorado
I'm selling my 2018 Model 3, Long Range, Gray/Black 27,687 miles.

I'm the second owner, bought it off a buddy 6 months ago and we're both non-smokers.

Car is located in Boulder Colorado, 80304.

--The Good
Premium Upgrades Package - heated front seats, leatherette upholstery, panoramic glass roof, premium audio system.
Enhanced Autopilot - Navigate on Autopilot, Auto Lane Change, Autopark, and Summon
New Front Brakes - Within 100 miles, done at Tesla service includes pads and rotors
New Air Filter & Wipers
Four Wheel Alignment - Done with brakes
The interior is in excellent condition.
Full rubber mat package.

--The Not as Good
Was a city car (Chicago) so has multiple small dings/scratches... all cosmetic. Also I think every rim has curb rash...Apparently my buddy couldn't park :)

If you want a Long Range with Enhanced Autopilot and decent miles this is a great deal. Btw, you can upgrade to Full Self Driving for $5k.

Carvana offered $37,461 but will be listing it private for $40,500. Haven't taken many photos yet but will get to those shortly.

model3-2018.jpg

txzaza

Apr 11, 2021
Colorado

I'm the second owner, bought it off a buddy 6 months ago and we're both non-smokers.

--The Good
Premium Upgrades Package - heated front seats, leatherette upholstery, panoramic glass roof, premium audio system.
Enhanced Autopilot - Navigate on Autopilot, Auto Lane Change, Autopark, and Summon
New Front Brakes - Within 100 miles, done at Tesla service includes pads and rotors
New Air Filter & Wipers
Full rubber mat package.

--The Not as Good
Was a city car (Chicago) so has multiple small dings/scratches... all cosmetic. Also I think every rim has curb rash...Apparently my buddy couldn't park :)

If you want a Long Range with Enhanced Autopilot and decent miles this is a great deal. Btw, you can upgrade to Full Self Driving for $5k.

Carvana offered $37,461 but will be listing it private for $40,500. Haven't taken many photos yet but will get to those shortly.

View attachment 693530
Also, can provide full/clean Carfax....
1628369110292.png

txzaza

Apr 11, 2021
Colorado

Sold.​

--The Good
New Air Filter & Wipers
Full rubber mat package.

--The Not as Good

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC