Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Model 3 Long Range

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm selling my 2018 Model 3, Long Range, Gray/Black 27,687 miles.

I'm the second owner, bought it off a buddy 6 months ago and we're both non-smokers.

Car is located in Boulder Colorado, 80304.

--The Good
Premium Upgrades Package - heated front seats, leatherette upholstery, panoramic glass roof, premium audio system.
Enhanced Autopilot - Navigate on Autopilot, Auto Lane Change, Autopark, and Summon
New Front Brakes - Within 100 miles, done at Tesla service includes pads and rotors
New Air Filter & Wipers
Four Wheel Alignment - Done with brakes
The interior is in excellent condition.
Full rubber mat package.

--The Not as Good
Was a city car (Chicago) so has multiple small dings/scratches... all cosmetic. Also I think every rim has curb rash...Apparently my buddy couldn't park :)

If you want a Long Range with Enhanced Autopilot and decent miles this is a great deal. Btw, you can upgrade to Full Self Driving for $5k.

Carvana offered $37,461 but will be listing it private for $40,500. Haven't taken many photos yet but will get to those shortly.

model3-2018.jpg

I'm the second owner, bought it off a buddy 6 months ago and we're both non-smokers.

--The Good
Premium Upgrades Package - heated front seats, leatherette upholstery, panoramic glass roof, premium audio system.
Enhanced Autopilot - Navigate on Autopilot, Auto Lane Change, Autopark, and Summon
New Front Brakes - Within 100 miles, done at Tesla service includes pads and rotors
New Air Filter & Wipers
Full rubber mat package.

--The Not as Good
Was a city car (Chicago) so has multiple small dings/scratches... all cosmetic. Also I think every rim has curb rash...Apparently my buddy couldn't park :)

If you want a Long Range with Enhanced Autopilot and decent miles this is a great deal. Btw, you can upgrade to Full Self Driving for $5k.

Carvana offered $37,461 but will be listing it private for $40,500. Haven't taken many photos yet but will get to those shortly.

View attachment 693530
Also, can provide full/clean Carfax....
1628369110292.png

Sold.​

--The Good
New Air Filter & Wipers
Full rubber mat package.

--The Not as Good