Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Model 3 LR AWD, FSD, Acceleration Boost, Zero-G Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Placed an order for a Model Y since the Cybertruck probably isn’t gonna be here for a while.

I’m planning on trading this in to Tesla, but figured I’d see if anyone is interested in purchasing it direct for cheaper than what Tesla will list it for.

Original Owner, purchased from Tesla Seattle October 2018.

Model 3 Long Range AWD (10/2018 build date)
~15,000 miles
Obsidian Black Metallic
20” Zero-G Wheels +40mm offset (Michelin PS4 Tires, >1000 miles)
Clean Title
No accidents
HW3 installed by Tesla Renton in February 2020
HomeLink is installed
Tesla All-Weather Floor Mats

Minor Cosmetic Issues:

• One of the Zero-G wheels has a nick/scratch in it, no idea how it happened. Aero Wheels are in great shape with no issues.
  • Drivers seat has some wrinkles
  • Discoloration around the rear window trim on both sides. Currently talking to Tesla to see if I can get this replaced under warranty, as this shouldn’t happen from a touch less car wash.

Upgrades I added to the car after original purchase, will include the receipts:
  • AutoPilot
  • Full Self Driving
  • Acceleration Boost

Included Accessories:

• Tesla Mobile Connector (5-15 & 14-50 plugs)
  • If purchased with the Zero-G Wheels, I’ll also include the Tesla 18” Aero Wheels (Michelin MXM Primacy, 4/32 tread)
  • Tesla OEM Carpet Floor Mats
  • QuickBandit Front Plate Mount

The car was charged to 80% daily and I’ve only supercharged 4 times.

Asking $52.5k with the Zero-G wheels, $50k with the Aero Wheels (No Zero-G wheels included)

I’m located in the Seattle, WA area.

Model Y EDD is August 24 - September 14th, so I’m open to offers.

Pictures will be uploaded on Monday (washing the car this weekend).

I’ve opened a service request with Tesla to get the quarter window trim fixed.

Will also sell the wheels separately if anyone is interested, $3000 OBO.

Sorry, didn’t get an email alert that anyone responded. Car is still available until Sept 14 (Model Y Delivery Date).

I can’t seem to attach photos from my phone, if interested, PM with a phone # and I can text them.

The car is currently at the service center getting both rear window trims replaced.

If anyone is still interested, $48.5k with the aero wheels, $51k with the Zero-G Wheels

Last edited:
833B86C2-219C-4B1D-90B3-FB40EA557B02.jpeg

Figured out the upload, here’s a pic with the zero-g wheels installed

BD69E964-457D-47CA-84A3-5C9FD87EB012.jpeg
AD82002F-9044-4062-9CFF-5D7E8C9A24D3.jpeg

3F57AD84-BD5D-4CF9-AA25-A8E0B5F39C4C.jpeg

Picked up the car from the service center today, both rear quarter windows were replaced to fix the trim discoloration, and the original Aero Wheels/Tires were put on.

if interested, PM me, I’m open to offers. Model Y is being delivered next week. I’ll upload some interior shots tomorrow

Reactions: jebinc
GLWS. Tesla gave me $52,800 for my 6/19 BOOSTED M3 LR AWD with FSD a few weeks ago, when I took delivery of my Plaid. Expecting my MYP from Renton next week as well.

If Tesla offered that much for my car, I probably wouldn’t even bother listing it haha. Crazy what a 8 month difference makes.

Just curious, is the Renton SC making you do home delivery? I got a text to schedule my date, and the only option was home delivery. Speaking with a SA at the SC, it sounded like all deliveries that are close by are home deliveries now.

Reactions: jebinc
If Tesla offered that much for my car, I probably wouldn’t even bother listing it haha. Crazy what a 8 month difference makes.

Just curious, is the Renton SC making you do home delivery? I got a text to schedule my date, and the only option was home delivery. Speaking with a SA at the SC, it sounded like all deliveries that are close by are home deliveries now.
@shadow21 I took delivery of my Plaid on 8/13 at the SC. They offered home delivery, but I passed. Was there two days ago and there were people all about, so I think I will insist on picking up my MYP in person again.

Reactions: shadow21