Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Model 3 LR AWD - Red, EAP, Crystal Serum, more

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Purchased this M3 late Dec 2018 - so just over 2 years old. It's a beauty - multicoat red with $5,300 in paint protection/upgrades by Concours Auto Spa in Marina Del Rey, CA including:

1) Matching multicoat red painted handles
2) Original Tesla insignia on the rear (Franz style)
3) Full front wrap - Suntek Ultra
4) Crystal Serum Ultra w/EXO coating
5) Chrome delete
6) Powder coated 19" wheels
7) Red painted calipers (yes a pretend performance)
8) Suntek CIR Tint - windshield, windows, roof
9) White center console wrap

I haven't driven the car a lot - 21,700 miles - mostly garaged in So Cal, but currently north of Seattle, WA. Very little supercharging - maybe 6 road trips in 2 years. Always hand washed to protect ceramic coating which has been maintained as well with annual detail and touch up.

I've been waiting on the 7 seat MY which I just ordered and is the reason I'm selling. It's a very nice looking M3 - and cleans up easily with the ceramic coating.

There is a bit of curb rash on the wheels, and both left and right underside corners of the bumper (not visible unless you look low) have some scratching from parking blocks. I highlighted the locations of these in one of the pictures below. Original purchase price was $64,200 - we purchased right before Tesla lowered the price, but did get the full federal rebate so it was mostly a wash.

I have a trade in estimate from Tesla for $35,300 and WA state waives sales tax on trade in value as well which puts it at about $38,400 trade in value. I was hoping to get a little more, and also thought someone on this forum might appreciate all the upgrades. Asking $40,500 - title in hand.

tesla-right-side.png

tesla-rear.png

tesla-interior.png

tesla-curb-rash.png

tesla-invoice.png

tesla-concours.png
tesla-miles.png

These are the upgrades available. The FSD upgrade has fluctuated from as low as $2,000 to $5,000 today. I believe these will be available to the new owner, but can confirm or purchase them myself and add to the sale price.

upgrades.png