Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Model 3 LR RWD FSD. White with Black Interior. 24,500 Miles. Northern CA.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
sucks to be a seller right now! oh well.

I've been told by a few people that my location is more limiting than my price.

Time is more important to me right now than every last dollar since I've got a pregnant wife, so i may just sell to a central california dealer that is willing to drive up 4 hours this week to pick up.

Making one last effort to price to sell at $32k with brand new pirelli tires ( installed this coming Wednesday ).

Car has been sold to a good guy off these forums.

As a reference point for other buyers/sellers, we were able to do the tesla change of ownership transfer in just a few minutes. New ownership came up from socal so this made sure he could use superchargers on the way home.

Fsd/premium connectivity all transferred over as expected after factory reset/ownership transfer. One friendly reminder though the cameras need to recalibrate after factory reset and needs a 10 miles or so calibrate. The GPS also needs the car to start moving too to calibrate.

We sat in the car for 10 minutes or so trying to figure out why fsd couldn't be turned while parked after the reset. Once we started moving we got notice of the camera calibration and saw GPS location improving. All good after several miles.