Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Available 2018 Model 3 LR RWD w/FSD +connectivity 34k miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

RubberToe

Supporting the greater good
Jun 28, 2012
El Lay
Looking to sell my Model 3 as soon as the ordered Y arrives. Single original owner, VIN in the 8,000 range. No panel gaps. Excellent condition. FSD paid for at purchase and HW3 computer has been installed, but no FSD SW yet. Car has only been hand washed, never been to a car wash. Battery charges to 300 miles at 100%. Has only been charged to 100% ~15 times, for road trips, and I typically never exceed the 30% to 70% charge range. Never had a single repair required. No protective coatings applied. The CarMax offer I don't believe takes into account the FSD that is included, which I believe will transfer to the new owner. So I believe the first digit in the CarMax offer doesn't represent the minimum of what I'm looking for.

I'll list a price when the Y arrives. Let me know if you have any questions. Feel free to make me an offer I can't refuse. Special consideration to those who have given my prior posts the most likes ;)

RT

CarMax Quote.pngPXL_20210606_175452647.MP.pngPXL_20210606_175510752.MP.pngPXL_20210606_175526484.MP.pngPXL_20210606_175540064.MP.pngPXL_20210606_175602723.MP.pngPXL_20210606_175613699.MP.pngPXL_20210606_175627620.MP.pngPXL_20210606_175639875.MP.pngPXL_20210606_175655676.MP.png

Reactions: Glenn T
Well, like to see live bidding is underway. 😉

But yeah, I think the $3X,000 CarMax should be more like $4X,000.

And to answer a couple PMs I received:
No kids, No smoking, No animals, No food, No spills...

We are not barbarians!

Well, I can't speak for Mrs. Toe...

RT

Reactions: Halldawg
Well, like to see live bidding is underway. 😉

But yeah, I think the $3X,000 CarMax should be more like $4X,000.

And to answer a couple PMs I received:
No kids, No smoking, No animals, No food, No spills...

We are not barbarians!

Well, I can't speak for Mrs. Toe...

RT
I guess after our cheap asses get done bidding the car max offer don’t sound too bad, I’m a glass half full kind of guy can you tell

Tesla made me an offer today, exactly the same as CarMax. Caravana was just under that. Y'all are gonna be regretting not buying this car. How are you gonna sleep at night? What will you tell your children? Did the Russian hackers steal all you Bitcoin too? Maybe the FBI cracked your wallet?

RT

So keep in mind that the car is "coming soon", where coming soon means once my Model Y is delivered.

I'm not much into negotiating sales prices, so lets try this: PM me your best offer. When my Model Y arrives, whomever submitted the highest offer gets to test drive it first. If they want to buy it, they get it for their submitted price. If they back out, then I contact the next highest submitted offer. Repeat until car is sold. No offer amounts will be discussed in this thread, and no responses will be sent to anyone who PM's an offer other than to note that the offer has been submitted.

If you don't believe the car is in mint condition, we can arrange a meeting and you can see for yourself.

RT

P.S. Offer minimum is $40,000.

Well, it looks like user @cantsingh has stepped up to the plate with an announced (versus PM discrete) offer of $41,000. Per my post on 6-10, PM me if you would like to do a test drive, and then make a follow-up offer. As stated then, my highest received offer when my Model Y arrives gets first option to purchase the car for that offer.

I will PM @cantsingh to offer him/her a test drive or viewing opportunity sooner if they are interested. Note the car will not be sold until my Model Y is received. I am encouraged by the offer starting with a 4 though... ;)

RT