Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Available 2018 Model 3 LR RWD w/FSD +connectivity 34k miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Why’d you white out the second digit on the carmax offer? Many 2018 model 3 owners would be curious what they’re worth. Tesla offered 35.5k for mine

I didn't want the CarMax offer to influence prospective buyers, primarily because they didn't account for the FSD that is paid for. When the vehicle sells, I'll provide the CarMax quote. The fact that I'm looking for $4 minimum should provide a good hint at the CarMax offer.

RT

Reactions: UCF3
Ok, the Model Y (absolutely flawless BTW) is now in hand, so time to officially put the Model 3 up for sale. See the rules in the first post concerning how the process works. The car will be available for viewing or test drives for 2 weeks through 8-15. PM me if you want to see the car in person. End of day 8-15 the highest bidding PM gets to buy the car for the offer made. I will have the moderator change the thread title to reflect that the car is now for sale. Miles are now just under 34,000.

RT

@goutham551 asked (post missing somehow) if this was a single or dual motor Model 3. It is RWD only, so single motor.

Very strange, I got an e-mail notification that the watched thread had a reply, but when I came here the reply was missing. But my e-mail showed the reply.

RT