Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Model 3 LR RWD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello Everyone,

I'm selling my metallic grey 2018 Model 3 LR RWD. The car is in excellent condition inside and out. It currently has 26,091 miles(it will go up as it is my daily driver), auto pilot enabled(no FSD), ceramic tint, chrome delete, Unplugged Performance moderate lowering springs, Vorsteiner V-FF 109 wheels with Toyo Proxes Sport tires(285/30/20 rear and 245/35/20 front) that are in perfect condition. it will come with the original aero wheels and tires as well. I have used supercharging maybe 10 times. Other than longer trips it was always charged to 80%. I'm thinking $40K but please let me know if I'm way off.

Thank you.

I'll be posting interior pics in the next day or two as I forgot to take some.

Attachments

• Front left.jpg
    Front left.jpg
    684.1 KB · Views: 105
  • Front right.jpg
    Front right.jpg
    685.1 KB · Views: 69
  • Front wheel.jpg
    Front wheel.jpg
    654.1 KB · Views: 70
  • Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    637.2 KB · Views: 71
  • Right rear.jpg
    Right rear.jpg
    645.2 KB · Views: 76
  • Rear.jpg
    Rear.jpg
    741.3 KB · Views: 73
  • Rear2.jpg
    Rear2.jpg
    728.7 KB · Views: 72
(Because you asked) im not sure you are way off on pricing, as you do have some nice upgrades that someone like me can apreciate, but if you want a real number you will be competing against Tesla is selling a 2018 MSM with 25k miles and FSD for $41k, their warranty now runs to 60k or 2023. So if FSD is 10k and someone really wants it, that car is more appealing. Not saying better than yours but now you have something to compare.

• Informative
Reactions: hellocar