Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Model 3 P3D+ White EAP for sale

Enigma32

Oct 31, 2017
Rocklin CA
2018 white P3D+ delivered end of q3. Spent a month in service fixing trunk alignment. 2,XXX miles. EAP. Minor scuffs on one rim easily repaired. I also have ready to install nomad wireless charger, just need a USB y splitter to use both USB ports and still plug in thumb drive for dash cam.

Shift quoted 53-59k and I owe 60k after 20k cash down, so hoping for an easy transaction in that range. I can pay off and make clean title if needed.

Enigma32

Oct 31, 2017
Rocklin CA
Doesn't look like photos attached, trying again..

Mileage at the moment
MVIMG_20181111_171627.jpg
IMG_20181111_171620.jpg
IMG_20181111_171608.jpg
MVIMG_20181111_171601.jpg
IMG_20181111_171554.jpg

Reactions: P85_DA

Enigma32

Oct 31, 2017
Rocklin CA
Why u selling ?

Short answer: Doesn't suit our needs.

The wife hates how the 3 looks, so now I have two Teslas. Its better that way anyhow, she has serious anxiety issues blah blah blah her leaf looks like its been in a demolition derby. So I do basically all the driving, and I work from home so it is always with whole family in the car. On longer trips the S can be lacking in storage space, so the 3 is a no go there. Just doesn't make any sense. The most logical configuration is sell the 3, get a model X and use that for longer trips, use the S for in-town driving.

• Love
Reactions: P85_DA

P85_DA

Supporting Member
Apr 25, 2015
CA
Short answer: Doesn't suit our needs.

The wife hates how the 3 looks, so now I have two Teslas. Its better that way anyhow, she has serious anxiety issues blah blah blah her leaf looks like its been in a demolition derby. So I do basically all the driving, and I work from home so it is always with whole family in the car. On longer trips the S can be lacking in storage space, so the 3 is a no go there. Just doesn't make any sense. The most logical configuration is sell the 3, get a model X and use that for longer trips, use the S for in-town driving.

Beautiful car GLWS ...!!! I just saw an inventory model with around same mileage and even with tax credit and Tesla discount your asking reasonable range

• Informative
Reactions: FlyinLow and vickh

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC