Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Model 3 P3D+ White EAP for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2018 white P3D+ delivered end of q3. Spent a month in service fixing trunk alignment. 2,XXX miles. EAP. Minor scuffs on one rim easily repaired. I also have ready to install nomad wireless charger, just need a USB y splitter to use both USB ports and still plug in thumb drive for dash cam.

Shift quoted 53-59k and I owe 60k after 20k cash down, so hoping for an easy transaction in that range. I can pay off and make clean title if needed.

Doesn't look like photos attached, trying again..

Mileage at the moment
MVIMG_20181111_171627.jpg
IMG_20181111_171620.jpg
IMG_20181111_171608.jpg
MVIMG_20181111_171601.jpg
IMG_20181111_171554.jpg

Reactions: P85_DA
Why u selling ?

Short answer: Doesn't suit our needs.

The wife hates how the 3 looks, so now I have two Teslas. Its better that way anyhow, she has serious anxiety issues blah blah blah her leaf looks like its been in a demolition derby. So I do basically all the driving, and I work from home so it is always with whole family in the car. On longer trips the S can be lacking in storage space, so the 3 is a no go there. Just doesn't make any sense. The most logical configuration is sell the 3, get a model X and use that for longer trips, use the S for in-town driving.

• Love
Reactions: P85_DA
Short answer: Doesn't suit our needs.

The wife hates how the 3 looks, so now I have two Teslas. Its better that way anyhow, she has serious anxiety issues blah blah blah her leaf looks like its been in a demolition derby. So I do basically all the driving, and I work from home so it is always with whole family in the car. On longer trips the S can be lacking in storage space, so the 3 is a no go there. Just doesn't make any sense. The most logical configuration is sell the 3, get a model X and use that for longer trips, use the S for in-town driving.

Beautiful car GLWS ...!!! I just saw an inventory model with around same mileage and even with tax credit and Tesla discount your asking reasonable range

• Informative
Reactions: FlyinLow and vickh