Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The TMC Podcast team will be live streaming a Tesla AI Day watch party this Friday at 4:30PM PDT. Check out this podcast clip for more details. You will be able to watch the stream on YouTube.

2018 Model 3 Performance - Bay Area CA

2018 Red Model 3 Performance
Located in Castro Valley, CA
Title in hand
30,xxx miles, still drive as we are waiting for our Y delivery
Fully loaded with Full Self Driving
Gets 270 miles at 80% full charge. 97% home charged with an occasional supercharge for great battery health

We love this car, but with our second child coming we need extra space. I am the second owner and have the title in hand for an easy transaction. Wife and I are both car nuts so we put some great parts on the car that can come with it as is, or we can remove for a lower price. I have a trade in offer from online dealer/carmax for 52000, would love to give someone a great deal on the car as is. Turn key (hehe) and ready to go! I've included all the prices I paid for just the parts alone, if you take as is, it's a great value!

As is price: 57,000
Stock price (except trunk opener/wrap obviously): 54,000

Car has:

PPF on front end with XPEL $2500
Suntek ceramic tint on all windows, does a beautiful job keeping the car cool during the summer $500
19" Forgestar CF10 with Michelin PS4S (rears are at 30%, front is at 70% square setup so rotation is no problem!) $2800
KW V3 coilovers $2500
Redwood Performance rear control arms (need this if you want to go low and don't want to eat your tires) $600
SPL front end links $300
Eibach sway bars (front and rear) $300
3M black brushed metallic wrap, looks much better than satin black and unique. $200
Hansshow rear automatic trunk installed by Tesla Larry (Bay Area top installer) $600
3D Maxpider mats all around $300
Screen protector
Faux CF panel console covers
IMG_2438.JPG
IMG_2437.JPG

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC