Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Model 3. Pristine Condition!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling my Model 3. This is my 3rd Tesla and by far the best in regards to drive quality and fit and finish. It was purchased new, by me directly from Tesla and picked up from the service center in Dallas.

Attached is window sticker listing options. Car is perfect, not a single ding or dent of any kind. It has never been in any sort of accident. No paint work. Shows as brand new. This Tesla has NEVER been fully charged or allowed to dip below 10 percent battery. This ensures the new owner will have the absolute maximum battery life.

I am a Tesla enthusiast and always keep my cars plugged in when not in use. This was not my daily driver and was driven only a few times a week. I dont think I have even had it out in the rain. Absolutely love the car but have my eye on the new performance model!

Clean and clear title is in my name only and possession. No liens.

Someone will get a new car with no wait and at a great price. I have been blessed to own and sell many high end vehicles and am happy to say EVERY single person who I have had the honor of dealing with has been pleased with the ease of transaction and quality of car.

Vehicle is located in Oklahoma City in my office garage with my other toys.

No on the forums much, so any questions please call my cell below.

VM6KGa1.jpg

w4YDvEf.jpg

FQ1MSfh.jpg

wYByd2b.jpg

GixKhOZ.jpg

4ANLsrk.jpg

9ULBVmi.jpg

5RdxUEn.jpg

XUtDpFk.jpg

H6EGgZ8.jpg

BxyVd4S.jpg

KXnp2Cf.jpg

PRICE: 53,500

Thanks,
Paul
(405)919-5334

It's not his business if the asking price is too high. Read the Forum rules. Market dictates if his price is too high. If it is, he will be forced to lower in order to sell.
Huh for someone so sensitive about thread hijacking, you seem to be engaging in such.
We are the market. We are dictating. If you want to sell your car with no feedback from buyers, then a forum is probably not the best place to make your offer for sale. I, for one, as a cash buyer am over all of the superior "my car is worth what I say it is" crap. Every purchase is a negotiation between buyer and seller, and the extreme emotion that is shown by many sellers makes me seriously question their sincerity.
Now let us discuss the actual car in this thread, shall we?

Huh for someone so sensitive about thread hijacking, you seem to be engaging in such.
We are the market. We are dictating. If you want to sell your car with no feedback from buyers, then a forum is probably not the best place to make your offer for sale. I, for one, as a cash buyer am over all of the superior "my car is worth what I say it is" crap. Every purchase is a negotiation between buyer and seller, and the extreme emotion that is shown by many sellers makes me seriously question their sincerity.
Now let us discuss the actual car in this thread, shall we?

That's what some of you idiots get wrong....this isnt a forum to discuss the car.....this is an ad to sell the f-ing thing. Morons. Lol

Several lots in texas are selling them @48-53k pocketing the tax credit but no mention of fsd included or not. Buying it at 53k used would be quite a loss when I could get it loaded for 58k from tesla and get the tax break if I order today.

Before getting too excited on the asking price being too high, do your own research. Start with the sold section on eBay motors, you will see what cars were sold for.... OP has asked what he believes is a fair price. Up to you to buy.

Unless you live in a country with no taxes, you cannot get it from Tesla for 58k. You can get the same configuration for 56.7k + tax at 6.25% (in Texas) = $60,250 - and wait 2-4 months for the long range if you order today. Your incentive depends on delivery time - 7.5k now, 3.75k after January 1st. Having ordered 3 Tesla's, count on 4 months more likely than 2. You also need to have paid enough taxes to claim the deduction - not everyone does.

Unless you live in a country with no taxes, you cannot get it from Tesla for 58k. You can get the same configuration for 56.7k + tax at 6.25% (in Texas) = $60,250 - and wait 2-4 months for the long range if you order today. Your incentive depends on delivery time - 7.5k now, 3.75k after January 1st. Having ordered 3 Tesla's, count on 4 months more likely than 2. You also need to have paid enough taxes to claim the deduction - not everyone does.
Huh? Unless you live in Arizona or Nevada, you will still have to pay sale tax on used cars. Let say for Texas, asking price $53k * 6.25% = $56,3125.00, vs $52,750 buy new based on your math.

I’m in Enid OK and down in Oklahoma City on the weekends every now and then.

If someone wants it checked out on a future weekend, I’ll do my best to help if able.

I don’t know the OP and I’m not affiliated in any way other than I live in OK.

Best of luck.

Reactions: P85_DA
This is exactly a forum to discuss cars. Hence the name Tesla Motors Club. The sub forum is Marketplace, still a place to discuss. The thread is made to discuss the facilitation of the private party sale of a vehicle. Once again, discussion. Go back to Craigslist

You clearly have not read the forum rules for this 'teslas for sale' section....cause it CLEARLY states this is not the forum for discussing the deal or the price...whether it's too high or what not. Go read it please.