Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Model 3 Tesla FOR SALE BELOW MARKET VALUE: GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR BUYER; EAGER SELLER

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla 2018 Model 3 long range: Priced to Sell Fast: $40,000 Black with black interior, upgraded tire rims. $40,600 miles, mostly highway as my child lives in Santa Cruz, CA. Excellent condition as it is kept in the garage. Registered to purchase Model Y. I will entertain all offers. Live in Los Angeles, Valencia California.

Tesla 2018 Model 3 long range: Priced to Sell Fast: $40,000 Black with black interior, upgraded tire rims. $40,600 miles, mostly highway as my child lives in Santa Cruz, CA. Excellent condition as it is kept in the garage. Registered to purchase Model Y. I will entertain all offers. Live in Los Angeles, Valencia California.
Carmax is your friend, Based on what I’ve seen they will best that price

Look at this beauty! Priced to sell. Make me an offer.Don't miss out!

Attachments

• Tesla 2018.pdf
    95.3 KB · Views: 96
  • Tesla picure 2.pdf
    85.1 KB · Views: 69
  • Tesla picture 3.pdf
    65.6 KB · Views: 52
  • Tesla picture4.pdf
    65.6 KB · Views: 51
  • Tesla picture 5.pdf
    65.6 KB · Views: 40
  • Tesla picture 6.pdf
    109.3 KB · Views: 44
  • Tesla picture 8.pdf
    122.5 KB · Views: 61
How much did Carmax give you for Model 3? I need to sell fast.I have a Model Y in order, coming soon.

Selling to carmax would definitely be "faster" than posting here. It would also be "faster" to trade it into tesla.

You May not intend this, but I would remind you that "one of the first signs of a scam is a focus by the seller on needing to do the transaction quickly".

You are a brand new member here (today), with no post history, who obviously joined to try to sell this vehicle, and are talking about "fast fast fast!". None of that is confidence inspiring. You might want to take the focus off "fast" and more on the vehicle, with non PDF pictures of the vehicle, etc.

If you really need to sell "fast" and "below market value" because you are buying a model Y, trading into tesla will be fast and painless (and likely below market value), or selling to carmax could be done almost as fast as signing up here and making posts.

Yep, try Carvana, direct trade to Tesla (does state of CA allow sales tax reduction when trading in?)

Just a rough estimate from Carvana without the VIN shows $34k, possibly with a VIN you'll get a little more accurate and maybe a little more...

Edit: Also, another seller here is trying to offload a white one with 20k less miles AND FSD for only $5000 more than you're asking. The market might be hot, but might not be as hot as you're thinking...