Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Model S 100D Forsale or Take over lease.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all,

Im on my second Tesla and love them. I just got my new 100d Model S in November and its great Blue with whit interior and all the bells and whistles, the only upgrade not added yet is the advanced autopilot because it cant be used yet anyway.

Im getting ready to expand my business so im tightening my belt for the next 18 to 24 months until we finish our buildout in a new city so Im willing to have someone just take over my lease. The lease is 1488.60 a month and has 33 payments left on it, its a 45k lease and the car has right under 2900 miles on it. When i ordered it it also came with the carbon fiber interior and has the awesome sunroof. Ive had the exterior and interior ceramic treatment done at my local detail shop right when i got it. If you are interested in buying it I will just need to get with Tesla lease and find out what the payoff would be. Im going to eat the down payment i made along with all the lease costs on the front end so you would basically just assume the lease as is.

If you are interested email me at [email protected] or you can even contact my via cell at 336-207-5378. As soon as it stops raining here in NC I will clean her up and shoot some pics to include on this tread.

Best regards

Alex Amoroso

20181219_080809.jpg