Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Model S 100D Only 3,700 miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am considering selling my 2018 Model S 100D, in Multi-coat Red. It has the carbon interior, with Sonic Carbon 19" wheels. Perfect condition. Built in December 2018, and purchased in mid-May 2019. Warranty until May 2023. Right now it has EAP, although I only paid for AP.

The car is in the Bay Area. Send me an offer if you are interested.

20190906_151731.jpg

I am very interested in buying it. Can you confirm it has MCU1 or MCU2.

Also, you probably know that Tesla Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement's (MVPA) first page doesn't show the actual price paid. Can you share the Page-2 of MVPA which is the Final Price Sheet, showing the Price Adjustment for previous year showroom display model, and the actual price paid. Alternatively, the real purchase price (actual price paid after the price adjustment) is also reflected on Tesla's Motor Vehicle Order Agreement

My tentative offer will be the actual price paid - $3750 (federal tax credit) -12% (Depreciation).

Let me know.

upload_2019-9-10_9-55-2.png

Back in May 2019, Dec 2018 builds With FSD and sunroof were sold for $76K new while the Federal tax credit was still $3750 (not counting California tax credit you may have also gotten as that varies by state). That is $72.5K net with FSD.

So my offer is quite reasonable, but do let me know your counter.

• Informative
Reactions: morbidz
View attachment 452962

Back in May 2019, Dec 2018 builds With FSD and sunroof were sold for $76K new while the Federal tax credit was still $3750 (not counting California tax credit you may have also gotten as that varies by state). That is $72.5K net with FSD.

So my offer is quite reasonable, but do let me know your counter.

The price is $75K, if anyone is interested. I'll be accepting Tesla's trade-in offer in a few days. BTW, it has 4,050 miles now.

The MC Red is a $2.5K option, and the grey slipstream wheels another $1.5K. The carbon fiber interior trim is another $500. Car is always garaged and I don't smoke; it still has that new car smell, for good or bad.

You have to offer a price that is a good deal to you, and not based on how big a depreciation I should be getting. There is no time machine and you can't get May 2019 prices anymore.

• Love
Reactions: EvStark
The price is $75K, if anyone is interested. I'll be accepting Tesla's trade-in offer in a few days. BTW, it has 4,050 miles now.

The MC Red is a $2.5K option, and the grey slipstream wheels another $1.5K. The carbon fiber interior trim is another $500. Car is always garaged and I don't smoke; it still has that new car smell, for good or bad.

You have to offer a price that is a good deal to you, and not based on how big a depreciation I should be getting. There is no time machine and you can't get May 2019 prices anymore.

what's the trade-in offer?