TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

2018 Model S 100D Only 3,700 miles

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by bridge-player, Sep 2, 2019.

1. bridge-player

bridge-player Member

Great. Now you can take your 12% hit and sell them.

• Love x 1
  2. KCapital

KCapital Member

Sure, why not whenever I will be selling. Right now I am in the market to buy more. :)

3. scooby-snack

scooby-snack Member

Bridge Player I'm about to purchase a 2018 100D in Dublin with 2500 miles on it for $70,500. I would prefer your color over black. Let me know if you are interested in selling locally. (not to be an ass here but there is no way Tesla is offering you Trade in Value of $72,000) No offense meant but there are plenty on the market going for far less than that. Anyway I'm a cash buyer ready to go. So let me know! Tom

4. M3BlueGeorgia

M3BlueGeorgia Member

Based on the car's build date, it has HW2.5

5. KCapital

KCapital Member

Yep, that is a December 2018 build as well (VIN: 294XXX). You have some 5K negotiation room there.

6. KCapital

KCapital Member

Yes - thank you.

7. jermaine182

jermaine182 Member

You can buy a new one for 80k with free supercharging, I’m sure this is the reason why.

• Like x 1
  8. KCapital

KCapital Member

On new Raven Inventory, Tesla is (till the end of Q3) also giving away the premium color (i.e. $2500 RED) and 21" Wheels ($4500) for no additional cost.

So, new 100D (Raven) + RED COLOR + 21" WHEELS = $79,990 - $1875 federal tax credit, so about $78K for a car with 370 Miles Range.

• Informative x 1
  9. gprabu

gprabu Member

21" wheels not many will like it.

10. KCapital

KCapital Member

they can sell it or trade it for $$$ at TMC :)

• Like x 1
  11. Knownow

Knownow New Member

Newbie in these forums. Looking to buy my first red Tesla model S 2017 or later. Don't see too many cpo models post 2017 for sale on Tesla site.

How do I buy a new red Tesla without the $2500 charge? Selecting red color on the website ends up adding the charge.

Thanks.

12. Green_Light

Green_Light Member

How much $$ can I get if I trade my new 21" for new 19"?

13. bridge-player

bridge-player Member

You can't select the red color without paying the charges. You need to talk to a sales advisor, and see if there is any red Tesla S in inventory. If there is, they may be willing to sell you that one and remove the $2.5K extra charge. This is not a public thing, just a promotion they are allowing to get more sales in this quarter. Last time I checked, there are very few inventory cars in the Bay Area. But they can ship you a car from anywhere in California.

14. KCapital

KCapital Member

About $600-$800 for silver, and about $400-$500 for carbon/grey.