Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Model S 100D with EAP/Free supercharging. $65K

Vzxyz

Nov 6, 2018
Orlando, FL
***Sorry about creating a double post. Not sure how to delete a duplicate post***

I have a 2018 Tesla Model S 100D for sale. Currently in SC for wheel alignment. Pics to come soon. Switching to Taycan for now.

Multi-coat red
Premium sound
AP 2.5
Free unlimited supercharging.
27800 miles
19" wheels.

Other accessories: pucks for jack, weather tech mats, original charging cable and adapters, sunshade for front and glass roof.

I have opti-coat pro applied all over the bodywork and glassparency on the front windshield.

I live in Orlando, FL and will be happy to offer a test drive for a serious buyers. Haven't sold a car privately before so not sure what to expect. I always have the option of trading it in but would hate to have the FUSC and EAP yanked off the car by the mothership.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC