Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Model S 100D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had an issue with my Model S - I was driving it and had to hit the brakes quite hard on the freeway - after that, the next time I went to hit the brakes, they were not in the "right spot" is how I would describe it. It was an agonizing moment as my foot searched for them. The best way to describe it is that I had to actually LOOK to see where they were and I have never had to do that before and they seemed lower than normal and I could barely reach them and had to depress them harder than usual perhaps. It was very scary. Afterwards, they then seemed back to normal.

Thanks to not being able to reach anyone from Tesla chat or phone, I finally had a mobile appt a week later and they took my car to the service center. Service checked the logs and said they can't find anything wrong. Communication seems normal. I am not satisfied as something was clearly wrong at that time. They were going to do a second opinion check and I have not heard from them in four days. I have tried contacting them and no response. 1) Any ideas about the brakes or have you had this happen? 2) How do you reach a non-responsive service center? This is my 3rd Tesla and up until now have been happy but am about to give up ... I have no car and this is extremely frustrating.