TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

2018 Model S 75D - Bay Area - 34k mi -Hardware 3 upgraded FSD

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by pinkpanther, Nov 8, 2020.

1. pinkpanther

pinkpanther New Member

For Sale: $51,000 (Accepting best offer)
    VIN: 5YJSA1E25JF266705
    Mileage: 34,201 (as of 11/8/2020)
    Full Self driving with traffic light and stop sign stopping.

Selling because starting a family and purchasing a house. I'll probably start saving next year and buy a Tesla again.

That said: I love my Model S. I bought it in 2018 brand it from VW dealer in Bay area with 15'000 miles on it in 2019 June. Car had no issues at all. Works flawlessly.

This came with:
    • Car Details
      Specs

Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
      Midnight Silver Metallic
      19" Silver Slipstream Wheels
      Full Self-Driving Capability
      Non-Performance Uncorked Acceleration
      No Premium Interior
      Black Textile Interior
      Autopilot Hardware
      Pay Per Use Supercharging

Subscriptions
      Premium Connectivity
      Free Unlimited
    I added:
    • Full self driving $9800
    • Hardware 3 upgrade happened in August. $2500
    • Full ceramic coating ~ $2500

Car also comes with:
    • Tesla charges and its accessories.
    • Official Tesla car cover with original boxes and bills - ~$500
    Other things you may want to know:
    • 34k miles
    • Burlingame area, San Mateo
    • We do not have COVID and have never had it
    • FSD and upgrades purchased get transferred
    • Charged at home.
    • Currently car starts charging at 12:00 AM because California has low cost of electricity after 12:00 AM.
    • Current battery capacity, full-charged mileage at 100% is around 230-240 miles, depending how you drive and which wheels are on it
    Scratches
    • There is a 1 inch scratch in the back bumper but the body is not exposed just a slight chip if you looks very closely you will be able to see it in pictures.
    • Front right side alloy has .2 inch some chip from the curb side parking but no damage to alloy or tire.
    • I am uploading pictures from all angles so you can zoom in and see them but they are not visible from a normal view.

Please let me know if you need more picture I'd be happy to upload more.
    IMG_1632-min.png IMG_1652-min.png IMG_1648-min.png IMG_1650-min.png IMG_1645-min.png IMG_1644-min.png IMG_1643-min.png IMG_1641-min.png IMG_1640-min.png IMG_1636-min.png