Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Model S P100D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Silent Ludicrosy

Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2018
Phoenix
Gauging interest in my 2018 Model S P100D. I'm thinking about switching to a P3D.
Enhanced Autopilot
Glass Roof
Premium interior
Full Self Driving
19" Slipstream Wheels
Midnight silver Metallic
Original MSRP 145,200
3500 miles

Asking 125,000

The price of the OP’s car depends on the build date price book. Tesla has made quite a few price changes to the P100D cars when the grouped options and made other options standard recently. Without seeing the window sticker or build sheet with pricing it is hard to value the price. $145,200 could be a lightly equipped car or well equipped car as the price changed about $15k with the similar option grouping.

• Informative
Reactions: Xolt
There are a bunch of them in the $127k to $130k range. The average discount currently on those cars is right around $20k

Yes they're currently around $125-135k depending on options, but that doesn't include the $7500 federal and $2500 CA state rebates. Two weeks ago there were a couple P100D's in the $117-120k range but those have since sold.

24070B21-9DAC-4880-98F3-71C73AF75218.png

Window sticker attached. Couldn't edit original post for some reason. Thanks for the inputs on pricing I will end up lowering when I figure out what it's worth.

Below 115k this will move ...above that you need to take into account state and federal rebate/credit which is usually 10k that your car is not eligible for a new buyer ...Tesla’s depreciate crazy >20% off the lot ...

I want P3D handling & efficiency and Im willing to take a small hit in 0-60 for it. P3D didnt exist when I ordered the S. I will probably just hold onto the S if there’s no interest.

You will find interest at right price ;)....the value is there for the P3D and also good for Tesla as i read its the highest gross margin vehicle ..will be interesting to see end of year numbers how P3D impacts SP100 sales

The price of the OP’s car depends on the build date price book. Tesla has made quite a few price changes to the P100D cars when the grouped options and made other options standard recently. Without seeing the window sticker or build sheet with pricing it is hard to value the price. $145,200 could be a lightly equipped car or well equipped car as the price changed about $15k with the similar option grouping.
Its a 2018, those changes were all in 2017.