Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Model S P100D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Its a 2018, those changes were all in 2017.
I’m aware of the date of change. The changes were end of year 2017, Aug. actually. My point is it would be nice to see the sticker as people compare sticker prices rather than equipment. I have seen people listing car stickers of $160-170k and uninformed buyers thinking they are getting a more loaded car than a newer one with a lower sticker. I now see it has FSD listed on the sticker, many people deactivated it prior to deliver. In his case he didn’t list FSD in his listed options but it is on the sticker. Showing the sticker on a P Tesla is very important.

I’m aware of the date of change. The changes were end of year 2017, Aug. actually. My point is it would be nice to see the sticker as people compare sticker prices rather than equipment. I have seen people listing car stickers of $160-170k and uninformed buyers thinking they are getting a more loaded car than a newer one with a lower sticker. I now see it has FSD listed on the sticker, many people deactivated it prior to deliver. In his case he didn’t list FSD in his listed options but it is on the sticker. Showing the sticker on a P Tesla is very important.

Very informative;)

Reactions: Sunshine State