Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Model S - Rearview Camera Issue

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Sir KITT - I have a mobile service appointment scheduled for this Thursday - wasn't able to make the previous in-shop appointment. When I was scheduling the service appointment they told me the .50 FW will resolve this issue, whenever it is pushed to my car. I currently have .49 (and my doubts that .50 will fix it). I will discuss with the mobile service tech this Thursday and see what I can find out.
I’m interested. And hoping a new update solves this. I’m currently on 2018.49.20

My 2018 MS went into the service center last Friday for the back-up camera issue and the uninitiated jack mode issue. My car received notification of a software update last week as well but, for the first time, it kept failing to install. Since the MS is in service mode, I cannot confirm the software version, but I generally update the car the same day an update is available. So whatever the latest update is, I assume that is the one that is failing. If for some reason they fix the issues with the back-up camera, I will let you know what they came up with. :(